"My arrival?" I squeaked. Why is everything happening so strange? 

       "Yes, all of Hades is waiting to meet you, Misses."

       "Hades? Is that like some town name for something?" Melinda laughed and shook her head. "What is so funny? I want to know where I am, and who took me here!" I demanded. I was getting tired of the shannies, I needed to get out of here.

          "No, ma'am. This is not a town. I'm not sure what to call it." Melinda paused. "The fiery pit of sinners, I guess." 

         What the fuck! My heart froze in mid-beat. The world stopped spinning and stood still. I could feel my heart and bile, rising in my throat. I gripped my stomach, and stared at Melinda. My head aired up a bit, and I felt as though I was falling. Black spots spoiled my vision. This can't be happening.

         "I'm in Hell?" I choked out. Oh God saying the word just made my stomach lurch. "As in demons and Satan?" I whispered. 

        "The masters prefers to call it Hades. Don't let them hear you call it the other any name." She warned in a serious voice. 

        "Masters?" I clung onto the bedside desk, losing my balance. 

        "Yes, the 7 princes of Hades and the king." She answered simply. 

        I breathed in through my noes deeply and out throw my mouth. This had to be a joke. This couldn't be happened. If Kim and Wren came up with this, that is just cruel. This is not the type of joke that people found funny. 

          I looked up at Melinda, damn, she was a good actor. I stood up on my feet and lifted my hands in surrender. "Okay, no more joking around. I'm done with this joke." I said, waiting for Wren and Kimberly to come out sulking. "Wren? Kim?" I called. There was a silence in the room. You couldn't even hear the hum of the light. 

          I looked over at Melinda's confused face. Something in here, told me this wasn't a joke. This was real. I was actually in Hell. 

        "What is a joke, Madame?" Melinda asked.

       "Stop calling me that!" I snapped. My eyes darted across the room. This wasn't funny. This was scary, this can't be true. Humans don't go to Hell alive... they go when they have sinned and died. Oh my god, am I dead? 

        Did I sin? Of course you did Charity. I rolled my eyes at myself. I could list a whole bunch of times you stole those cookies from the cookie jar, or the billions of times you lied to your parents to go somewhere. 

           My parents. 

          My parents. 

          I hurt them. But could that really be such a big sin to send me to the place of Eternal Retribution and suffering?

       I didn't belong here. I don't belong in Hell. I belonged home, on Earth, with my father. I shoved past Melinda and found my way to the door. I flung it opened, with a strength I never knew I possessed, and lost my balance. The man responsible for all of my misery looked down at me and smiled. 

          "Glad to see you are up." My kidnapper strolled in. 

         "You!" I got up off the floor and rushed after him. I grabbed his arm and yanked IT. "Why the fuck did you take me? What type of sick joke is this?" I yelled, glaring at him.

          "It is not a joke. I was ordered to bring you here. I cannot disobey my orders."

          "Orders from who?'

         "The king."

          "Well, tell you "king" to get me the hell out of here!"

         "But you belong here, milady. This is y--"

         "No!" I stabbed my finger in his chest. "Let me tell you something, Mister. I'm tired of your sick twisted games." I lowered my voice, venom spilling from my mouth. "I told you to leave me alone. I don't know what fucked up shit your into but I'm underage.

          "Not anymore you aren't." The sub chuckled. "Yesterday was your eighteenth birthday and in America I hear that's the adult age." 

           Shit. My hands dropped to my sides and I stepped away from the disgusting man in front of me. He was right. 

        The sub moved further into the room and plucked a yellow flower from a bouquet of flowers on the side table beside Victorian style living room lounge chair. He flopped into the chair and twirled the steam of the flower between his fingers. After a while the sub sighed and crushed the yellow rose in his hand and chucked it into the fire place. He and I watched as I disintegrated in the blazing fire. 

          "You." He pointed to Melinda. "Get her ready."

          "Excuse me, her name is Melinda not 'you' and second I'm not going anywhere."

         "Make sure it is something nice. We want her to stand out. After she is the king's prized possession. The salvation of Hell." My kidnapper ignored me and exited the door after giving Melinda her last order.

          Melinda stared at me and smiled, "Misses, may you come in the bathroom with me?"

         "Who is the king?"

         "Big daddy, misses. You will meet him when you attend the ball."

         "I said I'm not leaving."

__________________________________________________________________

Yayyyyyyy! My grandmother is finally here. I've been waiting weeks for her to come from Barbados--yes I am black--and she's finally here! :D As you can tell I am a GRANDMA'S GIRL! :D 

So, anyway....

Hi guys! I know it's been so long for the upload, but I'm staring a new job and I have to go to the school program at Brooklyn Tech, so I--literally--have only 2 hours for myself from Monday to Thursday. But I PROMISE that once august 7th passes they will be more uploads!

Second, I made a character "slideshow/trailer" hoped you liked it. And right now I'm making the trailer. If any of you want to make a trailer. I'll be happy to post it on the sidebar. 

                                    xoxoxo Edwardcullen1918