Tendou Satori: I'd Totally Watch You Shower

Tendou was, well, Tendou. After being put into the same class and being assigned to sit next to each other, you soon became friends. He was the type of person who couldn't sit still and didn't have an off switch. Often times you'd find yourself humoring him and being yelled at by your teacher. A few weeks later and you two began sitting together at lunch and sometimes you'd even watch his practices.

The both of you were sitting in the classroom cleaning up. Earlier that day your teacher angrily gave you guys detention because you wouldn't stop passing notes even after the teacher had separated you. Tendou sighed indicating his annoyance with the situation. "Uhhhhh! This is sooooo boriiiiiing!" A laugh escaped your lips. "Well at least you don't have volleyball practice today." Tendou took a seat on the teacher's desk. "And I'm here with you." He winked at you causing you to roll your eyes. Throwing away the contents of what you'd picked up with the broom, you sat next to Tendou. Leaning back you laid your head on his shoulder. "Do you think aliens exist?" Tendou shifted, pulling you into his chest and on his lap. "Of course! That's a silly question!" The vibrations from his chest comforted you causing you to close your eyes. "Do you think spiders go into the shower on purpose just to watch naked girls?" Tendou chuckled. "Probably." He wrapped his arms around you. "Yah know, Y/n? If I was a spider I'd totally watch you in the shower." The two of you would often flirt so this comment didn't seem to strike you as weird. "Yeah, me too." Tendou shifted you in his lap so you were face to face. "No, I'm being serious! If I was a spider I'd totally look at you in the shower, and only you!" A blush spread across your cheeks as you realized what he was trying to say in his own unique way. "I love you too." Without a moment of hesitation you kissed him on the lips. He immediately kissed back and snaked his arms around your waist, you doing the same with your arms around his neck. Before any of you could poke any of your tongues in the others mouth you heard a gasp coming from the classroom door. "I leave for five minutes and this is what you do! Get off my desk you delinquents!" The both of you stopped and hopped off the desk, neither of you any embarrassed. "Get out!" Complying the both of you walked out of the classroom hand in hand.