A day later he texted everyone to meet at Derek's loft for his surprising news. He wasn't as nervous as telling his best friends but it was still unnerving to not know what would happen. Once he arrived at the loft he thought of ways to tell the rest of the pack that he was having a baby. Well actually thinking about it Stiles figured they would hear the heart beat and ask him what it was. Then he could just explain what happened. He knew they would be supportive of him, just like Jackson, Issac, and Danny were. They were his  friends after all, they were his pack. So with his mind set he texted the pack saying he had news and to be at Derek's loft by 5:30. He didn't expect to be jittery but while his way up in the elevator he started to think what if they wouldn't support him? I need to suck it up and just tell them. They are my pack they wouldn't do anything but support me. He shook off his nerves as the elevator dinged and walked to the very familiar door. Before he could reach the handle the door was retched open and Scott was standing there with his glowing crimson eyes staring at Stiles. "Hey bud what's wrong? You look spooked." But all he got was a confused look before he stepped away to let Stiles in.

Everyone was at attention as soon as Stiles walked in, well except the three that already knew. Perched at the edge of their seats, the rest all wore confused faces and scrunched up noses, the weres at least. It seemed Liam was the only one brave enough to ask the question everyone was thinking. "Why do you smell like death? And why is there another heartbeat inside you?" Stiles straightened and walked over the the couch already thinking of ways to break the news. "Well a couple weeks ago I had a one night stand and it came with a surprise a month later." He replied vaguely, making them all the more curious. "And What would that be?" Erica huffed rolling her eyes at the boy. And with the straightest face he could pull he said, "A baby". Everything was silent until Peter, who came from nowhere, laughed as if he had said something hilarious. Of course this triggered everyone else to laugh thinking it was a joke. I mean how could Stiles be pregnant? He was a man for god sake! But when they noticed he wasn't laughing they all sobered and looked surprised.

Eyes wide and mouth gaping Scott asked his best friend the big question. "What do you mean Stiles? Are you saying you got pregnant by some dude?" Stiles didn't think the extra sneer and attitude was needed but eh what could you do? So with his head up high he firmly stated, "Yes Scott I had sex with another male, which was amazing by the way, and for some reason god blessed me with this miracle. Do you have a problem with my baby?" He rose an eyebrow.

He wanted to seem tough but the judging looks thrown at him were not helping his case. Especially Scott, who he had thought would understand him and be level headed. He was about to say something about it but was interrupted by Lydia, " Yes we have a problem, we don't like fags like you especially since you're a freak. I mean first it was bad enough that your gay but then you have to be even more of a freak show and come here saying you're pregnant. God we know your mom died when you were a child but do you really have to come up with these lies just to get attention?" (I have nothing against the LGBT community, it's just part of the story.)

She sneered and glared at him. Before she could continue though she was on the floor holding her burning cheek. Surprised she looked up to see an angry Danny, and Isaac and Jackson looking disgusted. "You fucking bitch, how dare you say those words to him after all he's been through. He's been through hell and back and you treat him like shit when he comes here trusting you with the fact that he's having a child of his own? And to top it all off you make some homophobic comment that doesn't make sense at all. Did you forget that I myself am in fact gay? God your such a hypocritical bitch and you should just rot in hell." With that being said the 4 of them stormed out. Stiles was I shock. He had never seen Danny so angry, actually he's never seen him hit anyone. But he couldn't help but feel pride in his pup. Why did I just call him my pup? He's like a year older than me, maybe it's just my maternal instincts acting up. He pondered while on the car ride back home.

The four of them had a sleep over with cuddles and scent marking because his pups were very protective and possessive . Now all that he needed was his little baby. There was no doubt that he would protect them with his life and so would the rest of his pups. Soon enough they were all ready for bed and laying in bed, and with one last thought in mind he drifted off into a blissful sleep.

I will always love and protect you little one.

Jesus Christ I'm so excited to make this book. I feel like there aren't enough Stiklaus stories out there so why not make one? I think for the first like three chapters it's gonna be more of an introducing characters and a plot more than any action so just hang in there. I also wanted to say that if you do think I drag things out a little to long or don't put enough details into things please comment cause that would be very helpful so that I can improve my writing and make it more entertaining.

-Love Jahnae ❤️