Aurora grinned broadly, pushing the hair away her face. "Oh you have no idea. Sometimes I feel like I swim in it every month."

Luke and Aurora both found this statement hilarious.

Aurora nudged Luke into the shoulder. " We should probably get going Luke is pretty hungry today, I'm sure he'll wolf down his lunch."

Luke laughed loudly.

"You're right but since he's nearly Howl-o-ween my appetite for pie has grown."

Both of their laughter and the other two boys confusion was cut off when Neville comes running down the hill and to them.

"AURORA. AURORA! RORY!"

At the sound of his urgent voice she swam to the edge of the Lake. He looked as though he had been crying.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"I...I...I don't know how but," Neville started to sob profoundly, "It is crazy to hear I know but I swear I'm telling the truth, she remembers. She remembers it all. They said they didn't tell me because they didn't want to risk her loosing it again but now she remembers. It's been a week. She remembers us! I don't know how! The nurses just said she does."

"Neville, slow down. I may be pretty but I'm not smart. What exactly happened?"

"It's my mum, she remembers everything. My dad and I, even my grandmother. Aurora, she remembers everyone. The doctors said they think my last visit with you opened her mind back up. Isn't that crazy? I helped my mum! I can't believe this."

"I....well that's...."

"I have never been happier. The nurses don't know how but it happened. I have my mum back. I'm going out to see her later and find out more. Can you believe this?"

"Neville, I'm sorry..but that's impossible." she replies softly, "Are you sure?"

"No one knows exactly how. The nurses have a theory that the miracle witch we talked about in divination years ago did it. Fudge and the Ministry went out there this morning. It's all over the Daily Prophet. Aurora, my mum, she remembers me, me."

Despite the fact she was drowned in water she hugged him. "Neville that's incredible. I'm really happy for you."

"My grandmother is with her at the moment. She's confused. She says she doesn't know what happened. She's upset about my dad, and not seeing me grow up. Once she's better and knows everything I can see her." Neville gasped. "She can come home, maybe she'll be home for Christmas."

Aurora couldn't believe this, but was forced to when she saw there was no sign of disbelief on his face. How on earth was that even possible? That couldn't have been possible. There was no such thing as a curse being removed. Literally, she hadn't heard of it anyway.

And this so-called-miracle witch did this? So it must have been at the same time she met her. Her eyes widened. Maybe the witch somehow took over her body - when she said those words? She might have spoken them but she didn't know the magic of it, or what it meant.