"Mum! I thought you said we were meeting the others on the platform?"

I smiled, "We are, Mia, but we said it would look slightly less conspicuous if we met on Platform 9 and ¾ rather than in the middle of King's Cross Station."

"Ava, you say it like we have a large family." Fred remarked sarcastically, and I whacked him around the head.

"Daddy..." Fleumont dragged his feet, "Is Mia really leaving us?"

Fred and I shared a worried glance and looked down at him, as he blinked at us through his glasses. Fred tightened his grip on our son's hand.

"Monty, Mia isn't leaving forever. We're going to see her at Christmas and Easter, and then she'll be back for the whole summer holidays."

"And," I added, reaching out and patting Monty's head fondly, "She already promised she's going to write to us once a week, didn't you Mia?"

Mia turned around and grabbed onto Monty's other hand, "Monty, I'm not going to be gone forever. And I'll always write, like I promised Mum."

We'd reached the wall between platforms 9 and 10. I expected Mia to be nervous, but instead the young girl tugged on Monty's hand.

"Run through with me?"

Monty nodded eagerly, his bright red curls catching the light as he did.

"Goodbye Mummy and Daddy!" Monty waved at them, letting go of Fred's hand as he and Mia prepared to run towards the wall. They pushed against the trolley, and disappeared within a second.

"We could just walk away right now..." Fred mused, "And leave our kids for someone else."

"I'm sure Harry could take them on for us. Or Ron, he's got a soft spot for Monty..." I grinned. Fred chuckled, leaning forwards and kissing me on the lips. I leant into him for a moment as he slinked his wrist around my waist, and then paused.

"But really, Fred, we should probably go and look for our kids."

"Yep," He murmured, tugging me with a smirk towards the brick wall, "I guess we should."

Stepping through the brick wall reminded me of my first time going to Hogwarts and I felt a thrill of excitement, replacing the earlier feeling of dread. I couldn't wait for Mia to have the same experience, and I knew that Fred felt the same way.

As we stepped onto the platform with smoke billowing across it, Fred sighed, "Well, we've lost them. Goodbye Euphemia and Fleumont Weasley. You will be missed."

We began to walk forwards, and I caught sight of Ginny and Harry standing with Ron and Hermione. Standing with Albus, Lily, Rose and Hugo were Monty and Mia.

"Hey!" Harry called out to us, "Did you abandon your kids?"

"Well, we considered it-" Fred began, but when I caught sight of Monty's eyes widen, I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"No, we didn't, but Mia decided to be all grown up and go through on her own."

Fred beamed and kissed my palm before grabbing Mia's luggage and lifting it onto the train. I moved towards Mia and Monty as I heard them discuss which Houses they would be in with Lily and Hugo.

"Do you mind what House you're in, Mia?" I asked gently. She shook her head with a smile.

"Well, you were in Slytherin Mum, and you turned out alright."

"Alright?" I gasped, "I just turned out 'alright'?"

Fred reappeared beside me, "Yeah, she's right. You did turn out alright."
"If you're not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you. But no pressure." Ron grinned. I reached forwards and whacked his arm when I caught sight of Albus' and Rose's faces.