Rescue

Aria's P.O.V

I woke up in a small room almost like a cell except it had actual walls and a door. My feet were chained to the foot of the bed and my hands were chained to the head so that I was laying,stretched out across it. The door burst open and Jastan, Brawldan and Jordan walked in and came to my side. Jastan sat by my head, Brawldan at my middle and Jordan at my feet.

They started stroking me and caressing my skin. My breathing hitched and they exchanged a smirk. I started to hyperventilate. Jastan smiled a wicked smile at me and then untied my hands. He pulled me up and slipped in the bed underneath me so I sat on his lap. His arms went around my waist and constricted until I felt the bones crack, but even then he didn't stop. The first bone broke and I screamed. Something long was shoved into my mouth and down my throat. I cut off my scream and gagged and retched but the thing would not come back up. The pressure on my waist lightened to a resting point. Then Jastan moved his hands up my arms and pulled my wrists up over my head until they were fully extended.

A hand was on my skin and that's when I looked down to see that I was in nothing other than my bra and underwear. Jordan was running his hands up and down my legs while Brawldan was straddling me and running his tongue along my belly. It felt gross to be honest. Jastan was actually the least concerning, surprising.

Brawldan started rocking his hips against mine and I instantly tensed. I had read enough books to know that When a man starts doing this to a girl, bad things happen. Jastan looked at my tense form and moved so that his head was blocking the way. Then he moved in and placed his lips on mine. I yelped against his lips and struggled. By then tears had formed and were running down my face. All three boys laughed and kept up what they were doing.

Connel's P.O.V

i met the pack outside an old mill house. Her scent wasn't old but it wasn't alone. There were five other scents to go with it. Each scent was slightly similar to Aria's but they all were different. Nothing could be heard from above ground but they are in there. The pack circled the perimeter as I brought my brothers together and told them our plan of action.

"I want no one dead. The boys are to be kept prisoner, Understood?"

"Yes Alpha"

"Good alright let's move."

We split up and quietly jogged around the house. I was with the youngest of my brothers and the others were in the other group. Aria's scent was all around the facility. My wolf was on edge and so was I. If our baby was hurt then There would be bloodshed no doubt. My group came to the entrance first and waited for the others. Two wolves barged through the crowd and into the door, knocking it down. We all entered and moved stealthily through the shadows.

The inside of the mill was way different than you would think. It had many rooms, well decorated rooms. So whoever resided here had money and a lot of it. The walls were decorated with antlers and horns of animals that were hunted and lost their fight and ultimately their lives. When my pack saw this they immediately leapt back, realizing that if caught they would be on those walls as well.

"Stay calm. We are here for a rescue so none of us will end up like them."

"Yes alpha"

We trotted through the halls, following my mates scent. We came to the last door in the hall and pushed it open as soon as we saw what lay behind it I growled and my vision turned red.