Satan

We walked through the halls after getting our schedules. The boys dropped me off at my locker and went off to theirs, promising to return as soon as they could. I was trying to figure out my combination or even how to open the damn thing when I heard the locker next to mine creak. I looked up into the dark black eyes of a familiar face.

"Hey Cuz. Long time no see." Said Jastan. "I was wondering when our dear Uncle would let you out of that house. Speaking of which-" Suddenly getting serious," Do you know where he is? My father and Uncle Josh have been looking for him. He won't answer his phone."

"No I don't know where he went." I said, so quietly that he may not have heard.

Behind him four shadows loomed over me, throwing me completely into the dark. They all had similar expressions of hate with disdain. In past family meetings, they would tease me endlessly during the meal and then afterwards torture me by tackling me and I would fight until I bled out. I eventually learned to just hold still and wait till it was over. That didn't stop them more. They saw it as an opening to torture me more. Soon knives and other weapons came into play and by then my father had joined them along with all of his brothers.

"Well that's interesting because you still live with him don't you or did he kick you out? You should know whether or not he's okay." Brawldan remarked.

"Yes a bit odd. I expect an answer tomorrow. Otherwise..." Solar stated letting his threat trail off.

'Yes sir. I will find out and let you know." I said.

I turned back to my locker and tried to figured out how to open it. I thought I heard them leave but was spun around by Jastan. He slapped his hand over my mouth and hauled me off. My backpack slid off of my shoulders and landed on the floor with a thud. I was dragged out of the school by my five cousins. they put a cloth over my mouth. The last thing I saw was the confused look of Levi.

Levi's P.O.V

After we headed to our lockers to grab things or put them away, I started looking for

Jesse and Kale. I found them in the hall right outside the class of Ms. Martin. They had had a crush on her for an eternity. I slowly sneaked up behind them and shoved their heads towards the door. They hit with a satisfying thunk. They both shot me a look when the teacher looked over at them and smiled. I cracked up.

"That was funny. You should’ve seen your faces. Priceless." I sputtered. "Come on we need to go get Ari."

We walked away and headed towards her locker. We stopped at her locker and looked around. She wasn't there. I scented the air. It was too thick with high school smells that I couldn't detect hers. I looked around and saw her backpack on the floor just carelessly dumped there. My stomach dropped. I picked it up and smelled it. It smelled like her but there was an unknown scent on it. My heart plummeted.

I searched around the building and even outside. I couldn't find her. I was walking past the parking lot when I heard the struggle. I looked to my right and saw five guys struggling over something that was hanging limp in their arms. I looked at it for a moment when they suddenly parted and I saw the drowsy face of Aria. Terror shone in her eyes but they getting glazed over. I looked at the guys and saw a cloth in one of their hands. It suddenly clicked :they had drugged her. I ran towards them but they had already jumped into their car and took off. I ran after them in wolf form, contacting all of my brothers while I ran.

I ran For a mile but I never caught up with them. My brothers met me just outside of our house. Connel looked close to tears and I knew that it would be a while before he would let her go to school again. I shifted and ran up to them I told them everything, watching Connel's expressions the whole time.

He was at first sad then throughout my story he turned furious. He stood shaking when he heard that she was taken right out from under us.

"I want her and they found. Alive. I will not abandon her. I want the whole pack looking not just us. Take as many people as you can. I'll go have a pack meeting with the elders for advice. Then I'll join you.

We nodded and set out. Aria was such a big part of our lives so we threw everything we had into it. Really we didn't have to. Finding her wasn't hard, it was the getting her out part that would be tricky.