Pleasure

In my room, I gently lay her down on my bed and leaned in to kiss her. Our lips touched and I felt a raging fire burn through my veins. I pulled down the right shoulder of her shirt just past the hollow of her neck. I pressed my lips to her skin and let my fangs go and press against her skin. She gasped and pulled away before I could mark her. I growled as she rolled away from me and cowered against the wall.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked in a horrified tone.

She looked so small and vulnerable there. My wolf quickly did a scan of the room to make sure that she was safe. As my gaze fell back on her, I saw her looking up at me terrified. I growled. I didn't want her to fear me, just be with me and be mine alone.

She was still against the wall, sobbing a little and crying. I looked at her and my face instantly softened as I realized that she was hurting. I gathered her into my arms and lay her down on the bed. Then instead of getting on top of her I lay down beside her and watched her fall asleep in my arms.

___________________________________________________________

She woke up two hours later with her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. Then she seemed to realize the position that she was in. She quickly sat up and pulled  her hands into the circle of her body, repeating apologies to me about disrespecting me. I grabbed her hands and pulled her back down on top of me and held her there against her protests. She slowly grew calmer and quit struggling against me, relaxing as I held her there.

"Connel?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing to me? Why do I feel like this around you? The sparks and the pull are just so comforting even though I have no idea what they mean." She said, curiosity deep in her eyes.

I leaned up on one elbow and scrunched up my face deep in thought. She giggled at my reaction.

"Well, Huney, it means that we are mates. A mate is the other half of someone's soul. You are the other half of my soul and I am the other half of yours."

"Well that's interesting." She said in a quiet tone.

I leaned back against the headboard, taking her with me. She leaned back against my chest and curled up. We sat like that for a while. Then the mell of waffles pulled us out of bed. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my brothers were all waiting with expectant looks on their faces.

OH CRAP!

_________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen right behind Connel and practically knocked myself backwards as I ran into him. I came up next to im and found him facing his brothers. They were all staring at me with knowing expressions. It took me a while but I finally caught on. They thought we had done some naughty things last night. Well then those boys need to get their facts straight.

I huffed when Connel didn't move farther into the kitchen and decided that I would just have to go in there without him. I stepped around him and went up to each of the boys, giving them their daily morning hug. After that I loaded up each plate and set them down on the table. During all of that the boys still hadn't moved from their positions. I walked up to each of them and shoved them in the direction of the table but I was still weak and fragile and I had no effect on them whatsoever.

I kept at it until finally I had had enough. I stood in the middle of them and drew myself to my full height.

"HEY!" That got their attention, "Breakfast is ready."

I turned and took a step towards the kitchen before someone caught me around the waist and pulled me in. Their movments were jerky and it startled me. I went limp in preperations for the beating that I should have received. I hung there for what seems like forever for the beating that I thought would come. Instead a hand snaked around my head and pulled my face up to look at Connel. His eyes were full of concern and now I knew why. He had expected me to whip around but when I had just hung there he thought that I had passed out. Typical over protective men.

He releised me when he saw that I was fine and walked me the rest of the way to the table. I sat down and everyone started talking.

"Hey Ari do you have any reletives anywhere?" Liam asked.

"No I don't." I replied.

In truth I did. I had two uncles and about five boy cousins all were older than me by at least two years. I didn't tell because the truth was they scared me and if Connel ever got wind of that they would be threatened and I would be found and beaten. They were all so much like my father and I hated them for it.

Liam still looked at me as if trying to see if I was lying. Then he gave up and returned to his meal. No one said anything for a little bit and all you could hear were the forks against plates. As soon as I was done I jumped up and put the dishes into the sink and raced upstairs to get ready for school. After I had brushed my teeth and hair and changed my clothes I ran back downstairs and waited by the door for Levi, Jesse and Kale. When they appeared I jumped up and down like a dog and rushed outside. When none of the boys followed I went back inside. They had gone to the garage. This was strange for me because I had only ever walked anywhere that I needed to go. I was never allowed to take a ride even in freezing cold weather.

When the boys gestured for me to get in I hesitated. I knew that my father was dead but I couldn't help it. I scanned the garage only to find it empty. Then I cautiously walked up to the car and got in. THe boys were watching me but they only shrugged it off.

When we got to school, I got out of the car and waited for the guys. They started walking towards the building but I hung back, unsure of what to do. Levi noticed that I wasn't with them and made his way back to me. Jesse and Kale soon followed. They made a circle around me and whispered words of comfort in my ear. I listened but I jumped when the bell rang. The loud noise jarring me into a much darker time when that noise ment that the T.V went off and my beating began. I turned to go back but Jesse caught me and spun me around so that I was still walking towards the school. He kept his arm around my waist and  he occationally kissed my hair to give me comfort.

We entered the building and walked into the front office to get my schedule. Once we got it we headed out to start the day.