Secrets, Lies and Lips

Get out of here!" He shouted at my mother.

Daddy started throwing books all over the place. All of them were aimed at me. I scooted back into my corner as far as I could go. My knees were tucked up under me. My father dragged me out and stood me up. I could smell a funny, strong scent on his breath. He turned me around and lifted my shirt again. He took his whip and lashed it against my back. I burst into tears as the leather coated metal hit my bare skin. He beat me until I couldn't even stand. I lay limp on the floor.

My father was drunk yet again. He came home like this every night for the past month and a half. I was always his target of anger. Maybe I was just too much like my sister, who died just a month earlier of a mugging. My father even hunted down the people and brought them home only to kill them after they had exhausted their supply of apoligies. I was horrorstruck after that. My sister had always been afraid of our abusive father. She was always so protective of me because I was always the one being harrased or hurt or otherwise abused. My father said that he really did love us both dearly but he could never prove it.

I was still laying there when my father came back in. He looked furious as he looked at me on the floor. he called for my mother who he forgot was dead a long time ago. When he got no reply he immeadiatlystalked towards me.I cringed and cowered on the floor as he came closer. Then he did something that even for him was just wrong and out of character. He pulled a knife and jumped on me, pinning me down so that I couldn't move.

He dug the blade into my flesh as deep as it would go which was approximatly 14 inches. I screamed at the immense pain of it but no one could hear my cries of agony. Daddy dug the knife farther in my shoulder so that the blade stuck out of my armpit. He roughly draged the blade down my arm all the way to my wrist. Then he just left the knife in my wrist while he went to work on the weakest part of my body: my shoulder. He basically bore the knife in my shoulder and mangled it until you could clearly see bone and the skin was completly cut away, mangleing it.

 A month ago he had broken both of my shoulders in one of his rampages. and truthfully I was supposed to have gone to see a doctor and get casts but I hated doctors andso I just lived with it. The bones set all wrong and noe they were the weakest pat of my body. I couldn't lift anything any more and that just made Daddy mad so he beat me more often for being weak.

He went to work on my other arm doing the exact same thing; dragging the knife from my shoulder down to my wrist all the while making the blade sink into my arm up to the hilt while the rest of it went straight through my arm. After he was done with that he moved onto my mid section. He again started at my shoulder and made sure that the knife was all the way in, again sticking out of the back of my skin. I was in a way greatful for that, at least he didn't have to do both sides. He dragged the kinfe down my mid section and creating a gracful, bloody arc as the knife went from my shoulder to in between my breasts, closer to the left side, and travelling down my stomachand finally ending at my hip. He did the same to my other side and then took the knife and drew a straight line down the middle in between the two previous lines, all the while sparing my lungs and heart while destroying the rest of the entrails there.

He then moved to my legs. He did the same thing to my legs as he did my arms. Only this time he did it two ways; one down the side of my leg and the other on top. I gritted my teeth, determined to show no weakness in front of my father.  Finally he was done with my legs but then he moved so that his face and knife hovered directly over my face.he lowered the knife and I screamed finally. The blade pressed to my skin and he dragged it along my cheekbone then jawline and ending with my nose.

"Now everyone will see your ugliness for what it is. You have always been the weakest one. You'll thank me for what I am doing one day. One day you will appreiciate my attempts to make you as strong as I am" He said with a smirk.

Then the door burst forward. Six of the hottest guys that I have ever seen stood and I whimpered. The guys stepped into the house with all eyes trained on me and my father. All at once their eyes grew darker and they started to tremble.They each moved forward and I thought that they were going to kill me. They swooped down and threw my father against the wal and I cried out. He may not be the best person in the world but he was all that I had. One of them, the oldest, looked at me and walked towards me slowly. I would have backed away if I had not been so drained from so much blood loss.

A terrible crack filled the room and the sounds of the fight vanished.I looke towards my fatherand saw his limp body slumped against the wall. I would have gone to him if I could have but I just couldn't move. I didn't protest when the oldest boy took me in his arms. He dashed out of the house with all of his brothers trailing behind us. My head lulled on his arm as I stared back at the house that I had grown up in for sixteen years.

"Stay with me. Come on stay with me we are almost there, then you can rest. I promise just don't leave me now." Pleaded the soft soothing voice of the boy who was carrying me.

I passed out after that and the next thing I knew was that I was in a soft bed in an unfamiliar room and that I was scared but also strangly at home.