𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞°

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

" Seriously [F/n], this is your second year repeating. You're in your last year already for god's sake. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? All your past classmates are now working or living their lives, while you're still stuck here. You got to pick yourself up, seriously. If I see you again next year, I'm going to have to drop you out. "

" Yes, I'm sorry, " I kept my head down, not daring to look into the eyes of my form teacher, clenching my fists as I heard him let out a deep sigh.

He's laughing at me. He doesn't want me to go to school anymore. He thinks that I'm useless. He thinks that I should just quit school. There's no place for me here. Everyone thinks that I should just disappe-

" Now go back to class and make sure you listen to what the teachers say and don't skip classes. "

" Yes, thank you for the advice, " quickly, I turned around and headed out for the door, wanting to get away from all the other teachers' gaze who were too nosy and listened to our conversation.

Once I got out of the room, I let out the breath that I've been holding in the entire time.

" Got scolded by your teacher? " A shiver ran down my spine as I heard the all-too-familiar voice. Gulping, I looked up only to meet the face of the person I've been trying to avoid for the longest time. Oh Sangwoo.

A crooked smirk graced his lips, his tall and broad body leaning onto the wall opposite me, arms crossed on top of his chest.

He's looking down at me.

" You know, you could've graduated long ago if you didn't become a whore, senior. "

_________________________________a very crappy start to the story but i promise it will be better somehow :')

a very crappy start to the story but i promise it will be better somehow :'). pls vote ♥

masochist | oh sangwooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara