Part 4: Dinner

Sorry for late update! Been busy on vacation in Maui and whatnot:) Wrote this on the beach on my iPhone today. Thanks everyone for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning! Keep it up! Makes me happy:) Enjoy :***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sabrina... Sabrina?" asked Jeremy. He was holding the elevator open and giving me a worried look.

I detached myself from my previous thoughts and walked out of the elevator. Jeremy followed.

"Sorry." I said. Jeremy smiled.

"Tired?" 

"Yeah long day. I'm starving." I replied and led him to the entrance to my place. I let us both in. Jeremy

took off his jacket revealing his very impressive 'Bourne Legacy' arm muscles. He walked further into my apartment, his jaw dropped.

"Nice place. You're view is great." he said stepping over to my huge wall length window. 

  When you're in Los Angeles, most views consist of only busy highways and buildings. My view was mostly clear sky and stars. The lights from the city lightly reflected to show the silhouttes of palm trees. If you looked closer, you could see a distinct image of the Los Angeles skyline. I was pretty lucky.

"Beautiful." I agreed. I could never get tired of my view. 

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. He looked so entranced by... something. Me? It was a similar look to the one he had in the elevator. His full lips formed a little side grin. It was dark in my apartment. The lights from the city bounced off his green eyes. I could see little flecks of gold sparkling in them and-- Ah. Hold up girl.

"Um so I'll make err-uh food now." I said turning away and switching on the lights. I headed towards the kitchen. I took a package of Mac and Cheese (my only food source) out of the cupboard. I can cook. My mom taught me at a young age, but usually Tom took me out to eat or I ate with friends.

"Mac and cheese good with you?" I asked Jeremy. He was strolling beside the window still enjoying the view. He turned to me.

"Awesome sounds great. Do you need any help cooking?" he asked. He walked over.

"No it's ok." I said putting the noodles into boiling water. 

  We sat down across from each other at my table.

"So what's it like playing Hawkeye?" I asked. Just trying to make conversation.

"It's such a blast. But I don't know I feel he's kind of lame compared to the rest of the heroes. All I do is shoot arrows and look concered." he said with a grin.

"What? No! Hawkeye is so cool! He shows that you don't have to be immortal, or fly, or be exposed to gamma radiation to be a hero. He has heart and skill. And that is awesome." I said. 

"That made my week. You have a point. I wish someone told me that before we filmed!" he said. 

  We talked a bit more and then I went to mix the Mac and Cheese. I put everything in the bowl. Ok all that's left is the milk. I went to my fridge. Crap.

"Aw shoot." 

"What's wrong?" asked Jeremy.

"I'm out of milk. I never have any milk!"  

Jeremy laughed.

"I'm so hungry I'll be happy to eat watery mac and cheese."

"Me too." I said and laughed. 

We sat and ate the watery pasta. We were so hungry that we were silent throughout our meal. Jeremy stood up.

"I'm doing the dishes." he announced.