Yes You Want Her

Nina Cameron got thrown into the back of a car.

She should be freaking out about this. Like having a major, full on, breakdown because she has been thrown into the back of a car. It's already been a really rough day for her.

She woke up incredibly sick, but no one at the orphanage believed her. They sent her to school anyway so now she has to deal with all of her annoying classmates while being sick. That's already the worst.

Then her teacher sent her to the nurse. For a moment, she believed she's going to get an excuse card. A reason to go home early. If the school sent her home, she has to stay there until she's all better. She just has to. That's the way it works. Except for today apparently. Because the nurse just sent her to the principal's office and she thinks she's gonna get in trouble for faking.

The nuns will ground her really bad if she's caught faking being sick at school. It'll be a nightmare, especially because she really was sick! In case that's not clear.

But something incredible happened. Just before the principal brought her to the office, some woman showed up. A tall American woman with black hair, and purple eyes. She's already bloody mad, cause then she says the craziest thing. That Nina was adopted.

Her new aunt tossed her in the back of the car. She told Nina it's not kidnapping, it's something different.

"So I can leave?"

The lady laughed. "No." Then she jumped in the driver's seat. The car sped off at speeds no car should go in the middle of London.

Her new aunt was a scary lady.

Nina gripped her seat tight. She didn't even get time to put on her seat belt!

==POMW==

Her aunt pulled up to a neighborhood. A nice pretty neighborhood with pretty houses. The ones Nina saw on tv with a garden and neighbors. Some houses even had kids playing outside.

Nina waved at some of the kids. The kids ignored her, too focused on their game. It's great.

The car pulled up to a new building. A small, more dull house than the others. The sign in front said HAVEN GROUP REAL ESTATE.

Her aunt grumbled. "I hate the filters she picks."

Nina thought that was about the things over the windows. Americans had weird names for everything.

Her aunt kicked her door open. She walked over, opening Nina's door.

"Come on. They're inside." Her aunt said.

Nina did climb out. Her aunt was already walking off to the house. Nina hadn't moved. "Are they weird?"

Her aunt laughed. "Yes. And they're aliens."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

Nina walked up to the house then. The house looked so disturbingly normal. "Aliens live here?"

"No. It's just where they parked the house." Her aunt said. She pulled out keys, unlocking the front door.

"Was I abducted by aliens?" Nina asked.

"Yep." Her aunt tucked the key ring away in her pocket. "Congrats, Nina Stardust."

==POMW==

The house didn't look like a house anymore. The inside actually reminded Nina of the front entrance of her elementary school. The floors have the same kind of linoleum. The walls were painted with blue and white squares.