Makoto Jin

Makoto Jin, 19
Escaped, Dungeons of the Damned
Special Abilities: Endure great amounts of pain
Description: Loud and Aggressive

Makoto Jin, 19Escaped, Dungeons of the DamnedSpecial Abilities: Endure great amounts of painDescription: Loud and Aggressive

Another one of us laid on the ground, drowning in the pool of his own blood. We've been running away ever since it happened and now, in the dark bowels of the Dungeon, we were experiencing the same amount of fear and hopelessness ever since they sent this mage, the one who called himself Herald of Death.

"Now who says he doesn't belong here? Where is that one bastard who question the Great Order!? Come out now!"

"I'm the one you want!" I answered. I walked towards him despite the discouragement of my fellow exiled. They were shaking their heads. One woman even had to make her daughter turn away, like I was up for a public execution.

"Filthy Ignus!" he insulted me as he walked off his makeshift throne. He has been acting like this, like a king to us all but we knew he should not, he was here, he was also exiled, we can't be sure why but since this happened, he might've done something to insult his lord. Those beasts! Those savage mages!

He pounded his club on the ground and a thick mound of soil and mud grew to secure me in place. He inched closer and pulled the necklace I was wearing away from me. "Where did you get this?"

"None of your business! Give that back!" I tried to grab it from him but he was quick. He studied the crystal for a moment longer. It was nothing special, not a weapon or a magical item, but it was a gift, from someone special.

"What do you intend to do with a Magnus?"

"I don't even know what that is! Just give it back!"

He smirked at me, "You carry an item of noble grade and yet you have no idea how to use it? Liar!" he let out an annoying laugh, "The ignus are all stupid critters, you're all clueless! My bad, you poor one. How would you even know what it is? Well, let me show you."

He then raised his arm and forcefully threw the little pendant downward, jamming it into the ground. The people around me stood in awe for after a few moments, it flashed and pulsated, then the crystal grew into a rock, almost as tall as I am, and filled the dungeon with a bluish glow. He looked excited, not good.

"The art of transmutation. The magnus is a coveted material, since it was easiest to change form, but really rare to find in contrast, and you, an ignus, possesses such object. Their use has been prohibited. You do know were allowed to kill, right? And you having this is even a better reason to rid of you, you're a gifted scum aren't you?" he the grabbed me by the shirt.

"You're the scum! I despise you mages and hell, I'd be killing myself if I was one of you. You don't scare me! I've witnessed more deaths than you could imagine! Come at me and let's see who kills who!"