WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!

Start from the beginning

"YOSAKU!" Johnny shouts out at the shark, and his partner swims away.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," I promise but pay no mind as he continues to shout after his long-lost partner and walk over to Zoro checking his wound. He seems fine, so I smack him on the forehead leaving a small red mark in the centre.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He demands, looking at me as I stare him down.

"You could have done anything but fight Uncle Hawky, and you could have lived, you're now dead," I tell him; he looks at Johnny and Usopp then I smack him on the head again, diverting his attention back to me.

"Ow! Stop doing that!" I ignore him and go to do it again, but he stops my hand from making contact with his forehead.

"Okay, you're not dead, but you could have been!" I warn him and look into his eyes, seeing no regret, so I do what I do with my brothers and smack him with my other hand in the head.

"Ow! I'm fine, and I had to do it. If it were your Mother's killer, wouldn't you wish to face them regardless if you knew they could kill you easily?" He asks, and I know he is right and stand up.

"That'll scar, and we're almost at the island Nami was heading, and Yosaku's been eaten by a shark," I state, he looks up at me with wide eyes, along with the other two then I close my eyes, letting them turn a golden glow in the form of feline-like eyes again. "Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Eyes From Hell." I turn my head in the opposite direction, which I saw the shark take him and scan for the missing Pirate Hunter and see The Baratie still intact mostly and quiet till said shark bait flies into the doors. "He's fine; somehow, he made it back to The Baratie." The boys all sigh of relief, and Zoro sits up, leaning against the side with his one sword in hand. It looks so lonely.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

We finally get closer to the Island, which Nami stopped at, but I still wonder why she would go to an island where Arlong resides, but I know my Baby Brother will have no one else but her as our Navigator. So it's our job to get her back. "W-we're finally here, Arlong Park!" Johnny stutters in panic at the front cowering behind the side of the boat next to Zoro. I narrow my eyes at the large building to the left of us as I look down, seeing Zoro shift, looking over his shoulder, and Usopp also cowering behind the side of the ship.

"This is it? The base of the Fishman Pirate, Arlong, who survived the Grand Line." Usopp gulps loudly with fear as we drift closer to the shore. "Is Nami really in there?"

"Firstly, if Big Sis Nami is really here, then we should be able to find the Going Merry. So shall we check if it's really anchored at this Island first?" Johnny reasons, and I look down at him with a glare.

"Yeah, w-we should." Usopp agrees in a stutter; Zoro slams his sword into the deck, lifts himself up, and moves his sword as if getting ready to fight.

"Prepare to rush in!" He declares and flicks his hilt up, exposing the blade, slightly freaking out the two scaredy-cats. I can't help myself and laugh at the idiots and his idea but try to calm myself down.

"W-why would we do that?!" Johnny freaks as he looks up at his idol with shock, along with Usopp, but it is bedwetting terror as always.

"You moron! We don't know anything about this place!" Usopp snaps.

"Our opponents are Fishmen!" Johnny reasons in panic.

"We should plan out everything first," Usopp adds in reason, but Zoro isn't listening as he turns around to face the Island with his foot resting on the top.

"Sorry, but I don't do those cowardly things! Luffy has asked me to bring that woman back. I don't care who the opponents are, but I'll surely get her back!" Zoro declares as we watch the spectacle.