29: Memories

Kaycee POV

It was early morning, the day we were leaving This beautiful cottage.

I woke up, and I smiled at the sight of Shamu, I kissed his forehead and a tiny smile appeared on his face. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist, I rolled my eyes and smiled, his eyes still closed pretending to sleep.

Wow, he's so good at acting.

"Morning" I whispered, no response came, Oh boy.

"Okay then.." I tried getting up, but he pulled me back, holding me.

"Sean" I Whined.

He slowly opened his eyes, peaking at me, I rolled my eyes, and pulled his hands away, loosening his grip.

I slowly stood up, and put my hands on my hips, I shook my head and got ready.

Sean POV

I finally opened my eyes, after she went to get dressed. sadly we were leaving this cottage, there were good and bad here, but I loved that I got to spend it with Kaycee, especially last night.. I had my first kiss, and to The Kaycee Caitlin Rice. I needed to confirm our relationship, at least one of us had to.

I went over to my bed and started playing my phone.

She came out of the room, I dropped my phone, and closed my eyes, once again pretending to sleep.

I peeped a bit, looking at Kaycee.

She walked over, and hoped onto the bed, "C'mon Lew!" She said, "We're leaving the cottage soon" She mentioned, "We leave in a few hours, So while we can let's spend some time together with the crew!" She Smiled, I opened one of my eyes, She shook her head slowly.

Kaycee POV

He closed his eye again, I moved closer, sitting next to him crisscrossed, I cupped his face, I smiled, and a smirk came upon his face, I sat gently on his stomach, and put my hands on his chest, "Get up" I demanded.

He opened his eyes and sat up, he gave a small wink, as I gave him a puzzled look, I laid my forehead on his, He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, he gave a peck at my lips, and smiled, I smiled back and stood up, "Lets go we're leaving soon" I said pulling him up, he groaned.

I was about to walk away, but instead I pulled him to me, wrapping my arms around his stomach, He frowned, He put his arms on my shoulders resting them there, I put my finger to his lips, "Get ready" I giggled, He sighed and walked away to change.

I rested on the bed, Laying flat on my back, on my phone, waiting for Sean to finish getting ready.

A few minutes later, I suddenly felt hands at the side of my stomach, I looked over and saw Sean with a mischievous look on his face, He began tickling me as I laughed like crazy.

"Okay Okay!" I squealed, We stood facing each other, My arms around his neck and his around my waist, We both stood in silence, not really knowing what to say, we both started to randomly laugh.

"Lets go Get some breakfast or something" I suggested, I was about to let go before he pulled me into the tightest hug. I was first in shock, but soon after squeezed back, We pulled away, "What was that for?" I asked, "I'm so sorry" He pouted, "You're still not over it?" I Questioned, "It's gonna haut me for the rest of my life, until I make it up to you" He explained, "How do you think about doing that?" I asked, "You'll see" He smiled, giving me a wink, I rolled my eyes, and pressed my lips on to his.

We pulled away. I smiled and walked away. "Lets go Lew!" I said before closing the door behind me.

"Hey Kayc" Julian Greeted