16: to our Destination!

Right when we walked out Sean was standing right at the door, making us bump into each other.

"Woah!" I said as we bumped into each other, his arms around my waist and my hands cupped on his face

"Ow.." he whined rubbing his forehead

I smiled at him, and he smiled back
I went on my tippy toes and kissed him on his forehead.. Gosh he's tall, and looks cute when he blushes..

The room was silent. But not long later I realized.. Everyone was there. We looked around

"Seaycee!" Josh dramatically fell to the floor, Tahani and Bailey started squealing, "Wow" Tim was in pure shock, Janelle smiled widely, her face lit up, Will winked at us, and Julian Smirked and Grinned while helping Josh up..

They're so extra, but I love them

Sean and I started to laugh playing it off, and loosening our grips.

"Wow. Well huddle up!" Will announced

We all gathered, I put my hand on Sean's Shoulder, I saw him from the corner of my eye, look at me and Smile, I felt his arm on my waist as he pulled me closer, his other arm was on Josh's Shoulder, and mine was around Bailey. We huddled up as Will began to explain "So there's this nearby garden, and I think we might do three recordings from different angles, and yeah, I want you guys all to go full out on the Choreo, but still have fun with it!" "Ready?" He asked

The room filled with cheers as we all ran out and into the car.

Sean and I were the first to get in, and were directly put to the back. Then Tahani, Bailey and Tim in front, Josh and Julian In front of them, and Of course Will and Janelle at the front.

Sean POV

As we sat down She Questioned Me "Why were you standing right at the door?"

"I was gonna go get you guys, but then you guys came out" I said rubbing my forehead, It still kinda hurt, Although Kaycee's Kiss did cool it down..

"Sorry, But you should've at least warned us" She giggled putting her hand on my forehead, The warmth of her skin soothes me. And her laugh was the sweetest thing..

We buckled our seatbelts, I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder..

What are we? Are we.. dating? I mean.. I don't even know! But if we're not already. We will soon, because I really love her, and hopefully she feels the same.

The car was filled with a bunch of conversations, loud ones, Me and Kaycee just Sat at the back, Silent as ever, but it wasn't awkward silence, I guess we just were acknowledging each other's presence.

Our eyes met a few times, here and there. Our hands close to intertwining, I just wanted to hold her, Hug her like I've never before, and never let go..

I've never felt like this before.. Not with any other girl, Sure I liked girls in the past, but I've never felt in love, like how I am with Kaycee, she's "my little weirdo"

"Huh?" She looked over to me with a beautiful smile

"Uh Nothing.." I giggled

"Okay.. Lewser!" She said quickly

"Weirdo!" I said back just as fast

There was a small silence not long before she said "Lewser" and turned away, How adorable can she get? I love her sense of humour..

"You wanna play like that?" I Questioned with a challenging tone

She turned back to me

I leaned and started to tickle her
"No!" She said too late, she started uncontrollably laughing, Her hands grabbed mine, and her head in my stomach trying to keep me from tickling her more