14: Babe

Kaycee POV

I opened the door coming out all changed, Sean was already awake and of course was on his phone, but for some reason when I came out, I immediately felt his eyes on me, he stood up and smiled at me, he walked over to me, I tilted my head in confusion and ask "So when are we-?" I was stopped by his lips against my forehead.

"That was for.." He really has to quit this, or at least tell me whyyy! We aren't even dating! Yet.

"You refused to wake up remember, so here are terrible kisses" He sweetly smiled and pecked my forehead with another kiss. At least he had a reason??

I giggle and playfully push his forehead back making him drop down to the floor. My jaw dropped, but Soon after, a giggle came out, I helped him up and we both laughed.

We both enter the studio and we were the first to be there, so we took this time to just practice a bit.

"You're short" Sean giggled
I pouted and said in sassy tone "Have you ever thought you were too tall!?"
"Nope" He shrugged and smiled
I roll my eyes
"Here" He bended down to my height
I put my arm on his shoulder and go on my tippy toes "Who's tall now!" I rubbed it in his face
"Don't you think you're too tall?" He Questioned in a mocking voice
I roll my eyes and giggle as he stood back up.

We began to do small movements practicing a bit before we rehearse, we got to "the kiss" And He actually kissed me on the forehead..

"I thought we were only doing little movements?" I Questioned "We are" He smiled and continued to dance, I felt my face slightly heat up. We continued the Choreo and eventually, The group walked in, "Hey!" They Waved as Sean and I waved back.

Will jogged over to the front of the room and shouted, "Gather in!"

"So this is our last rehearsal before the recording later in the afternoon, So make it count, and let's get straight into it!" Will Explained as we all took our positions, Janelle hit the music and we all began to dance.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Will clapped his hands hyping us up,

We ended at our finishing poses, and Janelle and Will began cheering.

We rehearsed a few more times then, Will and Janelle, let us go earlier to rest before the recording to build up all our energy for the real thing.

We all walked back to our rooms, and I'm guessing fell asleep, because that's what I did.

Sean POV

As soon as I get in, Kaycee already dozed off to sleep, I walked over to my bed and laid down, I looked down at my phone "11:46"

It was still pretty early, and we probably wouldn't film until, 2 in the afternoon, since it would take Tim and the stylists a while to get here.

Again, I just sat down and scroll through my phone, watch tv, and other stuff to keep me entertained

I sigh and look at my phone "12:38"

Ugh still a long way to go..

Shortly after Kaycee began to shiver

Aww, She looked so cute when she slept, I smile and grab the blanket and put it over her for warmth.

-

"12:56" Why does Time move so slow when I have nothing to do..

I'm always busy, I should enjoy this! But I can't! I would go to the studio and practice but, I should probably rest and take a break, I would go get a snack, but I'm not hungry, I can even cook! But for some reason not in the mood.. Maybe talk to the boys? Wait their probably sleeping their butts off, and maybe the girls.. What the heck am I thinking!? If I'm being honest, I kinda just wanna be with Kaycee.. But I didn't wanna wake her from her slumber, Although she didn't need beauty sleep, She's as beautiful as it gets!

A few more minutes has past and Kaycee slowly awakes..

She looked over at me laying on my bed

She grabs her blanket and walks over to me, she lays down putting her head on my stomach, covering her body with her blanket, and falls slowly to sleep.

I froze realizing what she did, my heart filled with joy, a little smile crossed my face, and my face heated up.

I lay my hand on her back, rubbing it gently with my thumb, I felt her Smile which made me more happy.. What an angel..

Her head on my stomach created warmth for me, which made me feel just pure.. Happiness, I slowly fell asleep with her head on my stomach.

Kaycee POV

My eyes opened still laying down, I looked up at the clock "1:39"

I got up, and remembered I fell asleep on him, I looked at him and smiled.. He looked so pure. It was so cute. I cupped his face and kissed his cheek. I don't wanna say this cause it's weird but, I'm gonna make him mine.. Ugh I cringed, but it's the truth, I really love him, and I'm determined to spend my life with him.. gosh I'm just gonna get ready

I released my grip and put my blanket over him, I walked over to the washroom and brushed my hair.. and made goofy faces, you know the usual, making myself laugh.. Again

"1:45"

I walked out and saw Sean Already up on his phone.

"Hey Ba——— Kaycee.." Sean said very long before saying my name, he nervously giggled and scratched his neck

"Hi.." I said with a Questioned tone and A smile

Did he almost call me babe?

"So uh are we gonna go?" He asked

"Yeah.. Babe" I said teasing him

He rolled his eyes and giggled as we walked out.