Accident, Captain

Start from the beginning

"Stop!!" I shout, running over towards Eren. Suddenly a (f/c) lightning bolt strikes me and I black out for a moment.

Until I open my eyes, I notice that I'm off the ground.

"Titan!" the cadets scream as they point at me. Huh? I'm a titan.

I've never seen from this high up before. I can see the walls from here.

"It's going to kill us!" a cadet shouts. I look down at them. What? I'm not going to kill them! Are they crazy?!

"(f/n)! Eren!" I hear Hanji shout.

Suddenly, I feel a net over my shoulders, my feet were being tied.

"Pull!" a cadet shouts. The restraints tighten around me and I fall to the ground. "(f/n)!" Eren shouts. I look up and Eren is being restrained by cadets.

I feel something or someone on the nape of my neck. "What are you doing!?" Eren shouts.

"I'm gonna cut her out!" a cadet shouts. "No! You can kill her! You don't know where to cut!?" Eren hollers.

Suddenly, I feel a blade slide down my stomach, quickly.

I screamed in pain. "Stop!" Eren shouts. I keep screaming until, I see a small glimpse of sunlight inside my body, then I blackout.

Third POV:

(f/n)'s titan body turns, facing up. It was practically impossible to cut the nape of her neck. Hanji and Eren run over to (f/n) and began to call her name.

"(f/n)! Get up!" Eren shouts. "Who's responsible for this?" Hanji asks the cadets. Six of the cadets raise their hands. "You six, well you're going to have to deal with Levi. Not me." Hanji tells the cadets. The cadets stood frozen in fear.

"You! Go get Levi!" Hanji orders a cadet. "Yes, Squad Leader!" the cadet replies, leaving.

Eren sat next to (f/n)'s neck. "Oi! Come on! I've been through this before! Wake up!" Eren shouts.

(f/n) was in pain. She didn't have enough strength to move at all. But she had to force herself to move.

(f/n) got up, slowly and stood up. "(f/n)! Concentrate on getting out!" Eren shouts.

(f/n) then saw the view from her height.

'It's so beautiful.' she thought. She slowly began walking towards the forest.

"Stop! What are you doing!?" Eren's shouts, chasing after her.

Then, she stops in tracks.

(f/n)'s POV:

I stop where I am and suddenly I feel myself push out of my titan body. I open my eyes, quickly and observe my surroundings. I was in the grass fields. I was sitting on my titan's neck.

"(f/n)!" Eren calls out. I look down and I see Eren on his horse racing towards me.

"I told you were a monster." a voice whispers to me.

"I'm not a monster!" I shout. "What are you talking about?" I hear Eren ask me. I turn around and I see Eren standing there.

"Nothing, take me down please?" I ask. "You don't have to ask me." he laughs. He picks me up and we go down slowly.

It felt good to be on the ground again. My titan body slowly was disintegrating. "Are you hurt?" he asks me, as we walk away.

He lifts up the side of my shirt to see the side of my stomach, cut. "Damn. Let's get you to the infirmary." he gasps. He picks me up, again and he starts to run.