Convincing the Original

AFTER A NINE HOUR FLIGHT BACK TO THE STATES, the four of them landed back in California. Thanks to Rebekah, they were flown in a private jet which meant they landed on a private tarmac and had people loading their things into a rented car.

    "Home sweet home." Vegas said, when she stepped off the plane.

    "Yeah, back home where people shunned me and hav it out for you." Valentina said.

Vegas' face dropped, all the beautiful sight seeing she packed into the three hours Havana allotted them to do whatever they pleased, she had forgotten all the drama that awaited them back home, "Right, I forgot about that."

Valentina peered into the front seats and saw Rebekah staring off into space, "I don't think she's okay. You think she's okay?" she whispered.

Vegas shook her head, "No, I think she's scared."

     "You two know I can in fact hear you," Rebekah snapped, "And it's bit nerve wracking coming here for my daughter I didn't know existed."

"It's fine, not like she would know weren't there." Valentina pinched her, "What? It's true."

"It's not— this isn't even supposed to be a possibility."

"Yeah, but Azazel usually gets what he wants...wanted."

"You're not helping." Valentina said.

The door opened and in hopped Havana, before throwing some snacks to her cousins in the back,"We're going straight to the hospital."

"I thought we were going back to headquarters?" Valentina asked, opening a bag of chips.

"Change of plans, Andrea wants us there."

"Is the baby okay?" Rebekah worriedly asked.

"She is, my mom just wants to avoid drama at the coven... they still don't exactly know what's happening." Havana explained.

"And why's that?"

"The elders are really old school and aren't big fans of vampires, so bringing an original wouldn't go down well." Havana said.

"Well, that's just bloody fantastic. My daughter was born into a vampire hating cult—"

"We're not a cult." Havana said.

Rebekah ignored her, "Which means they'll hate her."

"Andrea is the leader but she's not like them, she's trying to make changes in the coven." Havana informed.

"But it's not fast enough," Valentina said, "They're so old and only want things done their way. If anything does please them they usually get rid of it."

"But that's not going to happen to the baby, she's family and apart of the coven. And the elders are all about family." Vegas said.

Valentina scoffed, "Unless you get turned into a vampire, or have vampire parents. They literally just barley let wolves be married into the coven ten years ago."