Story #7 - Your noona, Sodam

Start from the beginning

It's funny how I would think that you wrote the first line of the lyrics for Replay with Sodam in mind whenever I listen to it. You never failed to use that exact sentence when describing her beauty. 

She seems to have changed a lot in the span of 8 months. Now, she looks more mature and more confident. I guess she has become stronger for your mother, in your stead. And I am glad that Roo is keeping her company, filling her days with much needed smiles and laughters. 

Hence, I am not sure if I should let you send her a message right now. What if her healing wound is ripped open because of it? Then she will feel much worse. 

Yes, me too! I also wonder if she is still afraid of thunders when it rains. And then, how is she coping with not having your arm for pillow? Are there times when a gentle breeze blows the hair on her forehead, yet she thinks it is a kiss from you? Is she still keeping the MP3 player you had given and helped fix, just to break it again so she can ask you to have it repaired when she misses you? 

I don't know, Jjong. She may be saddened by your message, you know. But I guess she will always feel that sadness, that aching emptiness whenever she thinks of you now. So, with the purpose of helping her find closure, you can go ahead and do it. But be sensitive toward her feelings, you hear?

 But be sensitive toward her feelings, you hear?

"Noona,

I miss you.

Noona,

I love you.

Noona,

I am sorry for having left you. 

Noona,

Please forgive me.

Noona,

I love you.

Noona,

I love you.

So please sit here and cry with me for a while longer. Look at me, noona, because I miss you so. Have you been able to sleep well? What about eating and exercising? Have you gone back to work? Are people treating you nicely?

You know that you are always the prettiest in my view, don't you? That you are the person I worry about the most, all the time, don't you? So you must also know that I wish, more than for anyone else, that you can be happy and healthy.