↯ Laxus x Reader ↯

((A/N): I'll probably not upload often this week because this week I start school so sorry if won't upload constantly.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV
"There is no way in hell i'm going down there!" I say holding myself back while Kana tries to pull me into the crowd of women. "Don't be a party pooper! This will be fun!" She says as I fail to hold myself back. She drags me into the grand magic games arena where all the other females are.

"Hey (Y/N)! Showing off too?" Evergreen waves over to me. "Well... Kana dragged me down here so it wasn't like I wanted to show off..." I said trying to cover myself. "Woah! Look! Laxus is getting a nosebleed because of you!" Evergreen shouts pointing at Laxus in the crowd. "Don't make it obvious!" I shout now covering my blushing face.

Laxus's POV
Blood started dripping from my nose as I continued to stare at (Y/N). "Oooo who ya lookin at?" Bickslow teased. "Evergreen?" He asked "No." I said. "Oh! It's (Y/N) ain't it?" He teased once again. "N-no!" I stuttered. Crap now he knows I thought. "Suurrre!" He teases. "Shut up!" I say.

Time Skip~

Narrator's POV
The theme changed to a wedding theme and everyone was dancing except you. Or you thought so...

(Y/N)'s POV
I was Alone until a familiar blonde haired person walked up to me. "U-ummmm... Hey. W-want to dance with me?" Laxus asked. "O-oh sure!" I stuttered. Crap. Now I look like a idiot...  wait. Why do i care!? i thought. "It's not i asked you to dance because i like you or anything!" He says. We danced slowly. "S-so tell me about yourself." He says. "W-well I'm a lightning dragon slayer." I say. "Oh t-that's cool..." He says turning his face to hide his blush. Then we just spend the rest of the time dancing silently.

Time Skip To After Grand Magic Games~

Narrator's POV
Word got out through the guild that Laxus and (Y/N) had a little crush on each other. The girls and the boys plan for them to confess their love to each other. The girls set (Y/N) up while the boys set up Laxus

(Y/N)'s POV
"What if he rejects me?" I asked worriedly. "If he does. At least he knows!" Lucy Says. "Yeah and he'll appreciate it if he knows the truth!" Levy adds. "If you say so..." I say. I walk to where Laxus was as he talked to the boys blushing? Wonder why he's blushing. I thought. He then walks up to me. "O-oh hi Laxus!" I Say. "O-oh hi (Y/N)." He Says crossing his arms looking away.

"U-umm... Hey can i confess something?" He asked. "O-oh sure. I say. He'll probably reject me... I mean, he probably already knows about the plan of me confessing to him and I bet he doesn't want to go out with a girl like me. So I shouldn't get my hopes up... I thought. "I-I like you (Y/N). No scratch that... I-I love you! And don't expect me to say that again..." he says embarrassed. Am I hearing him correctly!? I thought. I hear the boys and the girls cheering in the background

"About time!"
"My ship sailed!"
"These two are gonna be the cutest couple!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "W-well? Answer!" He says. "I-i Love you too Laxus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N): Sorry i couldn't make it longer than usual. I have school tomorrow and I'm busy with rl stuff now so see ya some other time :P)