✦ Rogue x Reader ✦

((A/N): A late happy new year to you all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anyways, I'll try to upload more often this year. Last year I was going through some stuff but it's all okay now! Enjoy this Oneshot! :D)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV
I was following my brother Sting to his guild. The reason I never joined sabertooth is because I felt like I wasn't strong enough. And Sting recently became the guild master so I'm a (Wizard/Mage) in training. I'm training just in case he gets harsh on me because he expects a lot from me. I asked him today if I can get a tour in the sabertooth guild hall and he didn't really care. So here we are.

Time Skip~
We got to the guild and boy was it huge. We went inside and there was a lot of different people. They kinda scared me because some looked like they could take me out with one punch. ((A/N): Ayye shout out to the ppl who knows that reference ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "One Punch" xD) but a guy with long black hair caught my eye. I was in a daze until Sting woke me up from my daydream. I looked back and the guy I was staring at caught me. I blushed and walked with Sting to the front of the guild.

"Everybody! This is my little sister. Treat her well!" He said. Did he have to make it so clear we're siblings!? Whatever I thought.

Rogue's POV
"Everybody! This is my little sister. Treat her well!" Sting said. Wait a minute, that's Stings little sister?! That was the girl that was staring at me earlier! I mean yeah they look a little alike but she's way to beautiful to look like Stin- wait what am I SAYING?! Ugh my weird thoughts again. Don't tell me I like her already...

(Y/n)'s POV
"Let me find someone who's free to give you a tour. I'm sorry I can't do it, I have to take care of something". Sting said. "It's ok. I don't mind". I said. "Hey Rogue! Do you have a minute?" Sting asked the guy. It was the guy I was looking at earlier. Which made it super awkward. "Can you give my sister a tour? I need to take care of something." Sting said. "U-um su- Thanks Rogue your the best!" Sting said running off not letting Rogue even finish. Well... this will be awkward...

Rogues POV
"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm (Y/n) Eucliffe!" The girl said holding out her hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you too. I'm Rogue Cheney." I say shaking her hand. Oh my god I shook her hand! I thought in my head. "I'll show you around the guild and we'll get something to eat nearby. If it's ok with you." I say. "Yeah it's fine with me!" She says cheerfully. Then I start to show her around. I just wish this time lasts forever with her. I just want to call her more than a friend. I thought inside my head. Blushing to myself. "Um I-if you don't mind. What are you blushing about?" She asked. "O-oh! It's nothing really!" I say.

(Y/n)'s POV
What is he blushing about? Maybe he's thinking of another girl other than me... I hope not at least. Maybe he has a crush on another pretty girl in the guild... it's not like he loves me anyway. I mean he's so handsome who wouldn't love him? Besides, we just met. I thought to myself.

Rogue's POV
Ten minutes have passed and I'm still touring her around the guild. But I'm still happy to spend time with her. Then we went into the lounge room. ((A/N): i honestly don't even know if there's a lounge room in their guild so just roll with it.) And  what happened next was pretty embarrassing.
"Ok. So this the lounge room. What we do here is-"
BAM!

(Y/n)'s POV
We then both walked into the a comfy looking room. All of a sudden, I feel something slipping under my foot. It was the carpet but it was to late to remove my foot. Rogue saw me and tried to catch me but my fall was to fast for him. We both fell to the ground hard.

BAM!

I felt something warm on my lips. And my eyes were shut tight. I opened one eye and widened both of my eyes when I saw my lips were on rogue's lips. I got off him and the floor  as quickly as possible. My face was a red mess. "I-I'm so sorry! I slipped on the carpet! T-this is all my fault!" I stuttered. This day couldn't get more awkward. "Don't be sorry at all! I-It's ok..." he said embarrassed. Then the rest of the tour was quite. He only spoke when he introduced a room to me. I hope this day ends soon...

Time Skip~
"Wait, YOU TWO KISSED?!" Sting shouted. The tour ended and me and Sting went home. He was relaxed and calm until he asked how it went. And I told him. "I can't believe it! My best friend and my sister are in love!" He fanboys. "I mean it was awkward but I... kinda liked it..." I said out of the blue. "Well tell that to him when he gets here." He said.

"Wait, HE'S COMING OVER?!" I shouted. "Um yeah?" I was panicking until I hear a knock on the door. I was nervous as ever. Sting opens the door. "What's up Rogue?" He says. "I'm good." He simply says. He comes in and he saw me. And he stands there staring at me. "Oh! (Y/n) has something to say to you!" Sting teases. I'm going to kill him once Rogue gets out of here. I thought.

I prepare myself for rejection and I start to become a blushing mess again. "U-um what I wanted to say was... I-I really liked that kiss... can we kiss more?" I say.

Rogue's POV
Did I hear correctly? The girl I loved just asked me to kiss her? I walk towards her and kiss her with so much passion. We let go for air. And we were both a blushing mess. And I say:

"My answer for that is a yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N): Finally done with this chapter. Hope your enjoying 2019 y'all. 2019 will bring us a lot of things. Who knows? •~• See you guys next chapter! ^.^)