✧ Sting x Reader ✧

((A/N): I though how this chapter would work and I got the perfect idea for it. I'm excited :D)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue's POV
Sting and I were heading to my house so Sting could babysit my little sister (Y/N). I know I never had any siblings but I call her that because I found her wandering in a forest a few years ago and I took her in and she decided she wanted to become my sibling. Even though we aren't related in blood, We call each other siblings.

"Ok we're here." I say. Our house isn't to small but not to big either. It's just perfect for the two of us. "(Y/N)! Uncle Sting came to babysit you!" I say as I open the door.

(Y/N) came and gave me a hug. "Big Brother Rogue! I missed you! And yay! Uncle Sting is here!" She shouts with glee. "Ok Sting make sure you take care of her and don't do anything stupid while I'm doing the quest ok?" I say. "Yeah yeah I know." He carelessly says. I close the door and leave the house. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

(Y/N)'s POV
Yay! Uncle Sting is here! Now I get to have fun with him while I can! Whenever Big brother is around, he wouldn't let us have fun because he's to worried about the house being a mess. But now, just me and uncle Sting can have fun! "So What do want to do now kiddo?" He asked me. "Let's go to the park. And then we can get ice cream! Yay!" I say. "But you must piggyback ride me to the park!" I say. "Piggyback! Piggyback! Piggyback!" I chanted. "Alright Alright. A piggyback you want? Fine." He says boringly but smiling.

He arrived at the park and we both have a fun time. He pushes me on the swing and we play some games. Like tag, hide and seek, and more. We got tired eventually so we decided to get ice cream and sit on a bench. Sting got Vanilla and I got (F/IC/F). ((A/N): (F/IC/F) means favorite ice cream flavor) we sat there silently licking our ice creams. "Hey uncle Sting?" I ask "Yeah what's up?" He asked back. "When I grow up, I want to be in your guild and become a powerful wizard once I learn my powers properly." I say. "And I'd like to battle you when you reach that point." He says with a grin. I smile. I nod. We finish our ice cream and he piggyback rides me back home. For the rest of the day we just watch some cartoons. And soon enough, I fell asleep on Sting.

Sting's POV
I was almost asleep but I was fighting myself because I have to watch over (Y/N) but then I heard soft snoring. I look down and saw (Y/N) sleeping. I smiled at the peaceful girl and got up until something pulled my sleeve. I turned around and saw (Y/N) half asleep. "No... don't leave yet... stay and sleep with me..." she says. I blush hard. Did she just say sleep with her!? I had no choice. I layed down on the couch with her In my arms. And until she was fully asleep, I kiss her forehead softly and say:

"I Love You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N): I finished this at 10:00 PM. I'll try not to keep you guys waiting. But see you next Chapter. ^~^)