13

We had just gotten back from bora bora. It was absolutely amazing and everywhere we went was breathtaking. Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. I declined. I think he sometimes believes I never left for a few years. I swear he thinks that we are just like before. I realized that we where moving extremely fast.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Harry walk in the room. I looked over and said hey and he said hey back. It's been a bit awkward since I declined his offer of being his girlfriend.

"Harry..." I practically whispered as I was scared of his reaction when I ask him about something I've been thinking about. Harry turned his head towards me to show he was listening. " I was thinking maybe I get my own place. Ya know my own apartment." I saw the hurt in his eyes after I asked.

"I don't care. Do what you want." He huffed as he stood up. "I'm going out. I'll be back whenever." After that he walks out the door and I hear his car back down the driveway.

Now you might be wondering why I want to move out even though I do love harry.

Wait.What? Did I really just say I love harry. I can't. Not after what he did. He Cheated on me and then sent Niall to watch me. I don't love him.

Anyway. I want to move out because if there's gonna be a relationship between Harry and I, if we live together of course we are gonna move fast. I want time to think. Of course I'll still work with him. So it's not like I'll never see him unless we visit each other's places.

I continue to think for quite some time. I find myself yawning every few minutes so I walk up to our room.

Correction: Harry's room

I change into some shorts and a t shirt. And then I start carrying the clothes I recently bought and moving it into the guest bedroom closet. After all my stuff was moved out of Harry's room I flopped down in the guest bed and quickly doze off.

Harry's p.o.v

I've been at the bar for a few hours now complaining to Niall about Hazel and how she wants to move out. I couldn't stand being around all these sweaty people so I told Niall I was leaving. I got in a taxi and told him the address to my house.

I arrived home and all the lights had been shut off. I quietly walked upstairs to the bedroom, took my shirt and pants off and climbed in the bed. I moved my arms around trying to find hazels body, but failed. I rolled over and turned on the light and was surprised to see the love of my life wasn't in my bed. I glanced up for a moment and realized one half of the closet was empty.

Did she already move out? She couldn't have.

I quickly ran out of my room flinging every door open. I opened the guest bedroom door and saw hazels small body under the covers. I wanted to climb in with her but I knew she wouldn't like it. I walked back to my own room and pulled my laptop out.

Hazels p.o.v

I sat in the kitchen eating cereal as I heard footsteps upstairs. I know harry came in my room last night. I heard him. I felt bad, but I knew what I was doing was for the best

"Morning." I muffled as Harry walked in the room.

"Morning.... about last night. Can we make a deal about you moving out?"

"What do you mean a deal?" I asked surprised.

"I'll let you move out if I can pick where and you let me pay for it." I knew he was nervous about my answer. I can see it in his eyes.

"If that will make you happy than go ahead." Those where the last words said between breakfast and arriving at work. Because I'm his assistant he has to talk to me. Work was a little awkward but whatever.

Later the day we where on our way home and Harry was taking a weird way home. "Where are we?" I said as I didn't recognize the road we were on.

"Going to look at the apartment I found."

At the apartment

"I like it." I whispered. I knew I didn't really have a choice. I made a deal that he can pick it. Even though the place was very expensive looking. It had a huge kitchen and living room. The apartment even had a second floor, well a loft, but same thing. It was fully furnished and all I had to do was move my clothes and shoes in.

"So do I. We'll take it." He said as he turned to the women that owns the building. Harry and the women sat at the table signing papers as I walked around the apartment. After a little while I heard the front door shut and footsteps coming up behind me. "I don't want you moving in this second. I want to get a better security system in and another key made." He explained as his eyes stayed glued to the ground. I just nodded my head even thought he wouldn't have even seen me. I walked around him towards the door expecting him to just follow. I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. Harry was looking in my eyes and I was doing the same. I was expecting Harry to kiss me but he didn't. He pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back knowing this was probably extremely hard for him. I knew he loved me and I'm not sure if I love him back. We ended the hug and he just walked out and towards the elevator. I sat there shocked for a minute and soon followed behind him.

____________________________________

So this was kind of a filler chapter. It was just to set up what would happen in the next few chapters. I hope you guys enjoy and I plan to update again either today or tomorrow.

All the love. M