Chapter 6

After 3 years... Levi's stubbornness came to an end. One night, he takes you out for dinner, which seemed pretty normal. But when night soon fell, he takes you up to that hill where he first stole your kiss from your lips. The grass felt like the same when you first came up there... surprised at the fact that it's been 3 years... 3 years since you found Levi... 3 years since you fell for him, 3 years...

"(y/n)..." He calls your name in a very calm voice as he pulled one of the roses. "Listen... well, I gotta say something before I go completely blank-minded..." He says, handing you a similar rose as he used to every single year.

"L-Levi..." You start to say before he cuts you off.

"Don't speak, brat... I'm not done." Taking a deep breath he sighed, rummaging through his pockets. "I can't believe I'm doing this... but, oh well. I did the first step, minus well do the rest of the steps..." He says as he pulls out a box. Levi's ears flickers as he opens the box.

With the thin moon shining down, it still made the diamond ring sparkle. "L-Levi-"

"I said, I'm not done..." He says with a grin and his tail wrapped around your waist, pulling you close. "So, (y/n), will you marry me?"

Smiling, you take the ring away from the box, placing it on your finger... you watched it shine before jumping onto Levi, giggling as well. "Thank you, Levi!" You say, tightening your grip around his neck.

Hearing a soft purr coming from him,  you couldn't exactly take him seriously as he insulted you. "Jeez... brat... it's not that important, is it?" He says, purring as he kissed you. "Also, you better tell me that secret... unless you don't get any more kisses from me, understand?" He says, smirking.

Giggling, you listened to his soft purrs, "Alright then... fine... you might be getting a few kitties..."

*   *   *

2 Years Later...

"Stop it..." Levi grumbles as Claire Isabel Ackerman reaches for his tail as it flickered in annoyance. Not to mention Farlan Charles Ackerman climbed on top of him, pulling on his cat ears. "Come on... I'm not a live toy... I'm your dad..." He grumbles as he looks up to you, begging you to take one of his little children away.

Laughing, you pulled Farlan off, watching as his cat ears flickered. They were a dark brown pair of ears and he didn't have a cat tail, though he was the oldest. Claire on the other hand, she had a pair of black ears and a small black tail. Apparently, she inherited the cat tail.

Farlan started to cry, but when he saw you, he laughs tugging at your hair, hoping to find some cat ears. Chuckling softly, you touched his furry ears. "Aww... I'm no Neko, Farlan..." You say, kissing his forehead.

"Claire!" Looking towards Levi, you attempted to stifle a laugh as you watched your baby daughter grip onto his tail. She was flailed on the ground, with her tiny arms on her Levi's black tail. His ears were on it's end and that he was gripping onto his pants to resist pushing her off. "Come on... please? Leave my tail alone?"

"Ow!" Farlan tugged onto you hair once more, looking for cat ears. You saw happiness in his eyes as he played with you...

Who knew having those little cats were so adorable? Every moment with them was a dream come true... you soon wondered... how they would grow up to be better Neko hybrids...