<<6>>

(Y/n) lazily got out of bed with a big sigh, she's not feeling it. She seemed a little sick for today, but that won't really stop her now would it ? After a lot of slouching around with grunts and whines she's finally ready for the day.

Of course after saying goodbye to Inko (y/n) walks to the train station near her house. She got in the train to the station near U.A, on the way there she kept checking her phone for new messages. Then she stumbled on the message that an unknown number gave her last night.She facepalms herself when she realised that she had forgot the meet up for today, after she recalls everything that has happened she became a bit jittery.

The day went on in U.A like normal, again it was a slow day like yesterday which (y/n) hate. The bell rings, a sign for the students or go home. (Y/n) quickly pack her bags and waste no time to go home and get ready for the "date" with this so called "Izuku". The trip to her house went on pretty quick since she ran most of the time.

(Y/n) quickly barges in the house and heads to the shower. "(Y/n) ?! Is that you ?" "YES ! IT'S ME INKO, DON'T WORRY !" (Y/n) yelled from the bathroom, hoping that Inko could hear her well.

It's almost 7 PM, and (y/n) is ready for her "date". She quickly lunges out of the door, not forgetting to say goodbye to Inko of course. She walks carefully to the train station since there's a lot of thieves in this area. Oh yeah ! (Y/n) is wearing a long sleeved (f/c) crop top with dark blue ripped jeans, white convo shoes and a (f/c) cat string bag.

She finally made it to the park, (y/n) is really early. It's only 7.20 PM and she's already there, there's nothing to do in the park so (y/n) sat on one of the bench while playing her phone. (Y/n) really likes cat games, she also really likes dogs and cats. But she can never have one because of the business outside of the house. She's been playing with her phone for half an hour, ten more minutes until the meet up. And that's what she thought. When a stranger with a too large light green hoodie, black skinny jeans, and red shoes approaches her.

"Hello there, pretty lady~" the voice from the hoodie purrs out making (y/n)'s heart skip a beat. She slowly look up to see a green eyed boy with freckles all over his face staring back at her. It's hard to tell his face when he has a broccoli mask-- wait... a broccoli mask ?! (Y/n) thought before jumping out of her seats in a battle stance. "You're the villain that attacked my school ! Aren't ya' ?!" (Y/n) said loudly as her hands starts to ball up.

The stranger pulls the hoodie down and pulls his mask down to reveal a sweet and loving face that (y/n) once cherish.

"But (y/n) it's me, Izu~ChanDon't you remember (n/n) ?"

.

.

.

.

.

A/N : As for you know, (n/n) is short for nickname and (f/c) is favorite colour.