<<2>>

[Y/N] wakes up feeling like shit, everything felt sore because of the hardcore training that she has to endure yesterday. She sits up and looks around, her [H/C] locks cascaded slowly from her shoulder.

[Y/N] takes a quick glance at her clock, 6:30. She stands up and walks to the bathroom nonchalantly. She gets ready to start the day, and did her morning routine. Shower, slide on U.A's uniform, breakfast and then school.

She thought it's going to be another 'normal' day, but she was wrong. [Y/N] walks calmly to U.A, she's near school grounds. There's something off, a few random people kept looking at her weirdly. "What the ?..." she thought to herself. Ashido runs to her, panting. "[Y/N] !!! [Y/N] !!!" "What's wrong Ashido ?" [Y/N] is not prepared at what about she's going to see.

The walls of U.A is tainted with blood, a few dead bodies scattered around the place, like a rag doll. The bloody writing spelled "I can't wait to see you, [Y/N] ♡", the writing looks so rushed and messy. A few pro heroes --U.A teacher-- rushed outside to take care of the mess. Ashido takes [Y/N]'s hand and rushes in the campus.

"D-do you know who did this sickening thing ?" Ashido mutters as they walk to the class. "I... I don't know Ashido..." [Y/N] is as confused and as shocked as the other students.

They made it to the classroom, as soon as Ashido opens the door everyone turns their heads towards [Y/N]. Ochako walks quickly towards her as worries filled her eyes. "[Y/N] are you okay ?! I saw what happened outside, are you hur--" "No, I'm fine Ochako... I just... I... don't know what happened..." [Y/N] said with full of confusion and worry.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN !" A muffle voice can be heard outside. A few seconds of silence before a bomb blows. The whole classroom shakes.

Everyone in the room quickly scatters around the room, but most of then leans to the window to see what's happening outside. The bomb is planted in on of the dead bodies, limbs, blood, pieces of clothing, everywhere.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED ?! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BLOW SHIT UP" Bakugou rages, he opens the class window. Bakugou quickly jumps down without a second thought, Iida is so mad and scared at the same time his hand gestures has gotten worse.

[Y/N] froze there, she didn't really know what to do. "Ashido..." She grabs Ashido's shoulder. "Give me a water bottle" Ashido didn't question [Y/N], she just stole someone's water bottle that has been dropped on the floor.

[Y/N] opened the water bottle and pours all of it to the floor. With a quick hand gesture the liquid turns into a solid ice, an ice slipper. [Y/N] throws it out of the window, directly hitting Bakugou's head. She didn't want Bakugou to interfere the pros.

"Kacchan ! Come here before I beat your ass with this other slipper !" The students couldn't help but snicker at this childish behaviour. But it soon vanish when the second explosion appears. It's not from Bakugou but it's from somewhere near those dead bodies where the pro heroes at.

From the thick smoke covering the air, a person or two walks slowly through the thick dirty brown smoke. It's the villain who they've  dealt with. Tomura Shigaraki and wait... a guy in a dirty green shirt with a black vest, completed with black tie, black pants, and a black leather glove. Half of his face is covered with a mask that has a broccoli pattern, cute. His hair is slicked back while showing off his red eyes with bags underneath it. He has a few freckles on his cheeks. His skin is pale, so pale. Under the mask, he has a wicked smile. "I'm coming for you.... my sweetheart~♡"

<<To Be Continued>>

A/N : Thank you so~ much for reading this book that I just made a week ago. Thank you for the votes and those who added my book to their reading list. Thank you, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And as always, have a shitty day. I love you my precious sinners. UwU

-Xavvy-