<<3>>

"Stay back !" Aizawa Shouta --The homeroom teacher of class 1A-- shouted at the seemingly dangerous "new" villain and Tomura Shirigaki, this new villain's voice was so raspy and deep, it made shivers down some of the heroes's spine. The new villain gives them a quick scoff and chuckles, as for the teachers -- pro heroes -- , they kept their guard up since they don't know what this new villain's quirk is.

"Tell me..." the new villain takes another step forward.

"Why should I do that... Shouta ?"

Aizawa mildly flinched as his name flows out of the villain's mouth like it's a natural thing to say. "Don't come closer or I'll have no choice but to fight you"

"Hm ? Promise you'll fight me alone ?~ That'll be lovely to fight someone as to like a pro hero..." The messy dirty green tinted haired boy cracks his knuckles and his neck.

The black haired pro hero took a baby step back before quickly charging towards the seemingly sadist looking villain. Aizawa uses his quirk to erase whatever the villain has instored. Before Aizawa could wrap his bandage around the broccoli boy, he quickly jumped to the side. With a swift move he grabs the bandages and pulls Aizawa's bandages, knocking him to the ground.

It doesn't take long for Aizawa to stand back up on his feet, the 3-A students froze in their places as
they witness their former homeroom teacher fought the new -- handsome -- villain.

"What's the matter Shouta ?~ Couldn't keep up ? Is it because you're ageing ? Hm ?~~~" The villain said in a sing song tone which made Aizawa's eyes lids twitch in irritation.

I could've sworn I used my quirk on this bastard, why the hell is he still this damn strong ?! Aizawa thought to himself as he catch a good amount of distance to take a a look on the full vision that this villain has to offer.

The more he looks at the new villain the more fear he gain, but Aizawa held on to his usual bored and tired expression.

"Ya' damn brat, we've spent a good amount of time here. Let's go back before I waste my time on this stupid ass shat of a so called "mission"" Shigaraki spat, his voice is dripping with disgust and displeasure.

The dirty green tainted male clenched his fist into a ball before nodding slowly and took a quick glance to Shigaraki, his eyes follows down to the 3-A's open glass windows. He stops scanning the place when he had laid eyes on a beautiful (H/C) haired female, with a perfect match of intoxicating (E/C) glistening orbs.

The villain wink at her direction as he and Shigaraki walks in the black purplish -- Kurogiri's signature colored portal -- portal, they slowly dissappear into thin air.

Aizawa stood there, confused and terrified. He's never seen a villain like this and he fears that he might hurt one of his students in U.A. But, just like a lot of pro heroes, Aizawa never dare to show his feared expression instead, he adopted a confused expression as he kept starring to the same place that those villains dissapeared.

"I'LL GET THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS WHO DISTURBED THE SCHOOL-- AAAAAA ! LET GO OF ME" Bakugou's rage became more unbareable for the teachers as they had done their best to calm him down, but deep down within his rage he knew that that villain was the kid who he'd known since they were in diapers, so seeing this new villain may be the cause of Bakugou's hourly emotional rage outburst.

(Y/N) could've sworn she has gotten a familiar like static feeling that lingers in the air when the intentional eye contact happened, but she just couldn't place her finger on it.... which bug her for the rest of the day. She stayed silent in class as to she only talks when needed. Her worries came and hit her like a train that has gained tons of weights. She wasn't bothered by the static like feeling, but more of the winking part. Which oddly sets awkward butterflies in her stomach.

She stayed in her seat with the same position after the villain attack, good to know what could've been three hours left of school but they rearrange the schedule, so the school hour ended early.

Which much to (Y/N)' liking, she gets to spend goofy time with Kaminari and Ashido down town.

.

.

.

.

.

<<To Be Continued>>

A/N : Thank you for reading UwU. I'm happy to read your comments.

-Xavvy-