007

Jaebum's first task as soon as the van stopped in front of Jackson's apartment was to gently shake the younger awake with gentle caresses to his puffed cheeks and small kisses to his nose and his forehead.

Jackson woke with a whine and soft fussing as he kicked his legs in the beginnings of a tantrum at being woken up from his car nap. Jaebum shushed him softly and pressed his fingers down on the younger man's pulse point gently until jackson was breathing softly and blinking his eyes open to look at jaebum with his big brown puppy eyes.

"We're home, baby boy." Jackson nodded softly and made to sit up, movements slow and still half asleep as he watched Jaebum get out of the van and reach for him, motioning for him to grab his hand and then helping him off the car.

"Go night night Jaebummie." The younger whispered as he leant against jaebums side and followed behind his hyung.

"Bath first, then brush teeth and then you can sleep again, hmm?" Jaebum pressed the button to the elevator and waited for it to ding open.

"Want yummy snow cereal. Do not want bath and brush teeth." The elevators opened and Jaebum led him inside, pressing the button of Jackson's apartment floor and chuckling.

"You have to bathe and brush your teeth, baby doll. If you dont take a bath you'll get yucky and smelly. And if you dont brush your teeth then they'll get yucky and smelly too and you'll have to go to the dentist." Jaebum raised his brows expectantly and Jackson widened his eyes as he pressed his chest against Jaebum's and shook his head.

"No! Dentist no, daddy! Baby do not want!" His eyes welled up with tears and Jaebum hushes him again, smoothing his hair away from his eyes and humming to calm him.

"Relax. You'll be a good boy for me and you'll brush your teeth wont you?" Jackson responded with a sniffle and a nod.

"No dentist, baby hate dentist." Jaebum's amused huff of laughter made Jackson frown and hide his face into Jaebum's chest.

"I'll tell you what, we'll take a bath and then you can have cereal and right before we go night night you brush your teeth." Jaebum ran a hand along Jackson's back, soothing him as he sniffled and rubbed his face against Jaebum's shirt.

"Don't want cereal now. Want sippy." His words are beginning to slur again as his previous tiredness comes back and Jaebum hums.

"Alright, but hyung and Jackson need to have a little talk first. You think we can get baby to be a big boy for a little bit?" Jaebum pulls back and tips his chin up to make eye contact with him. "If you don't think you can be big tonight baby doll, we'll save the talk for later, tomorrow."

Jackson's brows furrow in a thoughtful frown and he reaches up to play with the buttons on Jaebum's shirt. "Talk is important?"

"It is, it's about a bad thing daddy did." Jackson's eyes meet him and the frown on his face gets deeper as he blinks in confusion and doubt.

"Daddy never do naughty anything forever." His voice soumds matter of fact and Jaebum's lips quirk into a gentle smile.

"Well, that's not entirely true, sugar cube. Everyone makes mistakes, even me."

"Baby think... baby think can be big for today." Jackson's fingers pop open three of the buttons on Jaebum's shirt and his fingers graze the skin of his chest, his eyes locking onto the exposed patch of skin as he nods determinedly.

"That's good. Thank you, honey bee."

////////////////////

note: so 👉👈 Jackson's gonna be big huh 👀 anyway leave mire suggestions of what yall wanna see me write for this fic next and then we'll vote again uwu