Safeguard (military base)

Captain: Okay listen up fellas there is a serious crime about to be committed and luckily the culprit doesn't know we have the inside information so don't mess this up or you'll be scrubbing the toilets for a whole year, do you understand?

Midgets: Aye!!
Captain: So are ya ready?!?
Midgets: Aye!!
Captain: Are you sure?!?
Midgets: Aye!!
Captain: Positive?!?
Midgets: Aye!!
Captain: Good. Now let's charge battle!!
☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆
_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_
'Trumpet plays': poo para para dee daaa poooh, para dee daa: 'trumpet stops'
That was just a call out to @NekoNii_ not to unpublish the book safeguard. I really love the book and I can't wait to know what happens next also, once you unpublish it your readers and comments and votes will dissappear into thin air.
Anyways please answer my call....
♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡
'Trumpet plays': poo para para dee daaa poooh, para dee daa: 'trumpet stops'
¡♡¡ ♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡

P.S. I totally recommend this book for all the haikyuu (Nishinoya x reader) anime fans. It is is really interesting also if you know @NekoNii_ please deliver my call out.        
¤《《《《《 》》》》》¤
Meanwhile with one of the midgets...
Tomi: I hereby sign out of the army because my job her is done.... giving an insight to the culprit on our current raid.

Captain: Tomi!! As from tomorrow you start scrubbing the toilet clean till this time next year!

Tomi: Ahh! I'm busted.. Me: Sayanora!!