First of all: wrestling match

Commentator: First of all I would like to thank you all for gathering here today to watch the wrestling match.

Killua: get on with the show!!

Commentator: Anyways, in this corner we have the flying rumble and in this corner we have plain-old-jack. Who would win?

Leorio: I put my money on plain-old-jack!

Killua: Why? Is it because he's a lot like you and you're cheering your fellow personnel to keep the good spirits up?

Leorio: Well if you say like that then no.

Commentator: Flying rumble delivers his signature attack! He's about to land the winning blow and-

                -TV goes off-
                    -Silence-

Killua: What the heck did you do that for?

Gon: You're keeping the readers waiting on why they are here today.

Kurapika: Oh, that's right. Firstly, my random book will be put on hold for now. Secondly, I will be making a new book called friends. It is an inazuma eleven fanfic so those of you who love the anime please read it. And lastly, put the freaking TV on Gon!

Gon: Fine, fine.

             -TV comes on-

Commentator: And plain-old-jack wins this wrestling match. What a twist of events because I'm sure most of you put your money on flying rumble but here he is knocked out cold. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the match and see you next time folks!

Killua: What!!
Kurapika: How did plain-old-jack win!!
Gon: You would have known if you watched it till the end. Unlike you guys I'm very committed to these things because I while you where talking to the readers, I was watching the match and might I add that the finishing blow plain-old-jack gave was stupendous.

Killua and Kurapika: GOOONNN!!!

Leorio: I knew you would win plain-old-jack my boy.