t h i r t y o n e

Start from the beginning

but she hated it. she hated to admit it to herself and that's why she wouldn't do it. she preferred deny it at all costs.

"especially because you're engaged... and also because it is not socially right – he turned to look at her as he crossed his arms on his chest. a painting of a beautiful landscape was hanging in front of him.

a daylight landscape. it was gifted by her mother as soon as she found the job. she gifted it as an acquisition that would embellish her office.

he smiled. "but... let's be honest dr. park – he chuckled – nobody behaves based on what's socially accepted... nobody really cares about it. deep inside. and we shouldn't either." he added. he talked about the remote possibility of them being a thing, as if he was talking about his favorite ice cream flavor.

"you're wrong... some people act the way it is socially right because they're good people and they feel like it." she said only to make him laugh out loud.

he turned to look at her, dark and deep eyes sparkling like a night full of stars. "you're truly exciting dr. park... i certainly love the way your brain works... i must admit – he said returning his eyes to the painting, placing a finger under his chin – it's a turn on."

the mention of it. the way he said it and how he was moving his hands, caressing his chin and then up to his lower lip, sent warm shivers down her spine.

she bit her lip as she tried to control her crazy heart. the view of him, a few meters from her, standing tall and confident in the middle of her office really affected her.

he was handsome, beyond compare. soon couldn't understand how he looked like model and how he was trapped inside that place. he's got so many potential in so many ways and it was a sad thing to see but also an exciting one.

soon felt lucky to be hyungwon's psychiatrist since that way she could have contact with him and had a justified reason. she could be close to him just because she was his doctor, and she liked it that way.

even though she couldn't look away. even though she felt bad and dirty for looking at him with such eyes, she couldn't just stop herself.

the way the light gray sweatpants wrapped perfectly around his long legs and how the hoddie fir perfectly on his wide back, how his muscles would mark softly through the thin and soft fabric. it would leave too little to imagination and she hated herself, again.

but she just couldn't look away. she couldn't. the way his long black hair fell gracefully on his forehead and at each side, how his stylized neck seemed like a invitation to her. how he's lick softly his lips now and then to keep them moisturized and how he played with his beautiful and slim hands.

he was a view.

she looked away when he caught her staring. a devilish smile appeared on his pinky lips. "but do not worry my dear dr. park – he said turning around and facing her, even if he was away from her, she could see how beautiful he looked from here – about my- well... hyungwon's previous unrequited loves... you're definitely better than all of them."

soon didn't notice the time when he walked towards her, she didn't realize until he was right in front of her and when his hands looked for her face, holding it between the warmth of his fingers, she felt lighter as if she was running out of oxygen.

the way he stared at her carefully with such need and desire made her heart race. soon couldn't do a single thing, it was as if he was in complete control of her and her body and he knew it.

he smirked before he leaned down as he pressed his lips softly against hers.

in that moment she didn't dare to move. there were plenty of things happening inside her body. starting with her mind. it was active, having all kinds of thoughts, good and bad. she hated herself for being so weak. for being unable to push him away, for yell at him how wrong all of this was.