xiii. beckham hampton

Start from the beginning

To this Ron smugly pointed at the doorway.

Harry strolls in alongside Cho Chang, she says something to him, which he responded to with an awkward nod and then she did something that made Aurora and Hermione gasp.

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

So - once again, she struggled identifying how she felt when she saw this. Her first reaction was to not show any sort of emotion to how she was feeling. Her first instinct was to go over there and shove Cho onto the floor, which she didn't know why she now felt the urge to do. She literally got a wave of what felt like anger wash upon her

Anger?

Why?

Perhaps, it was because of her strong dislike of the girl since she almost knocked her off her broom. What other possible explanation was there? It was just the way she had kissed him on his cheek which made her feel as though her stomach was burning. Not that Aurora herself invented cheek kissing (she might as well have) but that was.......what she often did to Harry....

It was sort of their thing.

Or was it not?

Fred and George (who must have seen the interaction) both turn around and held to hands to their mouths in mockingly shock.

For some reason, she really did not like that.

Harry comes over and takes his usual seat across from her. "Good morning."

Since when had that happened? Not that there was anything wrong with Harry dating Cho, she told herself. She could push past her opinion of the girl for his happiness, but when did they become...like that.

Ron gave him a smirk. "Indeed it is."

Aurora leans forward, and takes one of the apples from the basket. She bit into it, making a loud noise. She could see Harry was looking at her slightly inquiringly.

"So I was thinking maybe we could all go to Hogsmeade next weekend?" Harry requests, "I need to buy Christmas presents, plus I wanted to-"

Aurora coughed dramatically. " Suddenly I'm not feeling hungry anymore."

"What were you talking about with Cho?" Hermione abruptly asked.

Ron, and Harry were both confused by the looks they were receiving from the two girls.

"The boy who lived is looking very full of life today." Aurora fakes a grin, and claps her hands together. "Do share, Harry."

Harry went bright red. "What? Nothing important. I just met her on the way back from the Owlery after dropping Snuffles letter. Filch tried to accuse me of getting an order of Dungbombs, she defended me, said she say me send the letter. Why?"

"Do you think she will ask you to go to Hogsmeade with her?"

"Well I -- I haven't even thought about that..."

"Will you ask her, then?"

"Aren't you going with Pete Lug from fifth year? Why are you so concerned about me asking Cho?"