It's about time

Jisoo 's POV
              I ran from him after the moment when my friends came. I literally want to talk to him more but having my besties nearby would always make trouble for me. I signed. At the gate of our school, I'm waiting for my friends. They came. Yeri and Lisa came with teasing smiles and hugged me tightly as they're like smacking me.
I said ' Guys I couldn't breathe '
Rose said ' Yeah this is want we all want '
With that all the girls hugged me. I'm seriously smacked today.
Jennie only stopped everyone.
' OK guys..,, Let her  breathe '
Joy said ' Yeah I need to ask you many things '
They all removed from the hug.
I said ' But nothing happened between us. We just talked few words only. After that he patted my head at that you all came '.
Wendy said ' Oh really but beforehand you didn't have any connection with him but lately you're speaking with him. Did I miss something?'

Seulgi continued ' Yeah you're not close to him but he now patted your head. Something is not right '.

All waited for my answer.
I signed.
I Said ' At the canteen after I left. I cried at the end of the corridor. Someone patted my shoulder I thought that is Jennie and hugged . Later I find out that is Jin oppa '
Yeri teased me, 'Now you're calling him Jin oppa '.
Lisa smacked her head.
Rose said ' Go ahead Jisoo '
I nodded and said
'I really got so tensed and he asked me about Why I'm crying and asking me to tell the matter but I denied it so that only I thought of saying small thanks to him in our class. But it turned out to be a teasing session '
Lisa said ' Friends are there for that only, My dear Jichu '
Joy said ' But guys it's already pretty late so better we can talk about it tomorrow. Bye girls!!!!!'
She left the place.
Yeri said ' So strange '
Wendy said ' But she is correct. It's getting darker '.
We all nodded and went home.
I'm thinking that I should make an impression on Joohyun first to get closer to Jin. Yes If I want to make my love succeed I only want to put effort in it.

Joohyun POV,
             After that incident, I just teased him a lot. He denied he is not in love. But I kept on saying about her. He got so annoyed.
' Jin, Do you know Jisoo has so many boy fans . So better make a move faster my brother otherwise it would end in pain '
I teased him.
He glared at me.
He said ' I really don't want to be in any relationship until my life being settled. You know that I am having a great aim of making our family happy so many sacrifices should come. This love is also one of my sacrifice for our family. I don't want to love another person because family is my priority '.

I said ' Jin I know you really want our family to be so successful and your Dream of a business man will be achieved at the time when it comes. We're still in school so take life easily. If love comes accept it don't try to deny it. Otherwise you would miss a good person in your life and getting guilty throughout your life. So better take decisions carefully. You're youngest son in our family but I know you sacrifice many things for me and our family. But don't sacrifice your happiness for us. We love to see you to be so happy '.
I gave him a pleaded look.
He signed and nodded.
He said ' I just need some time. I can say that I'm not in love with her but I find something attractive to her. Let's see what will happen '.

I want my younger brother to get his happiness. I am thinking Jisoo is a right match for him and she seems to be good. I hope she also love him. Jin has to realise his love for her.