Be strong

Next day,
       Joohyun came to the class and sat down on her bench. Jisoo also came with so dull face as she didn't sleep yesterday night. She yawned so much time. The other friends also came. Jennie asked
'Are you alright?? You seem to be very tired..'
She arched her eyebrows.
Jisoo smiled and said
' I am alright. I didn't sleep well yesterday so only I'm having trouble now ' with that Jisoo signed.
Jennie also signed and said
'Better you should stay strong on this matter. You didn't speak to him even once. So it all happened for a reason. If you get know him and knowing that already he's taken makes your heart into more scattered than this what you feel now. I could tell everything happen for good only '.

Jisoo also think about it and thought Jennie saying things correctly only better I should think positively. With that
Jisoo said ' You're the best Jennie. You know what to make me feel better and always take care of me. Thank you for being my bestie all this time. I know it would take time to move on from him but being with you makes me feel better regarding this '.
Jisoo and Jennie hugged.
That time , the class leader announced
' Guys, our teacher is in meeting with Principal so she asked us to do some work by keeping quiet '
The whole class shouted ' hey '
The class leader make everyone to keep quiet.
Then Seulgi called us
' Jisoo , Jennie come here '

They both gone to Seulgi and Wendy' s place. They sat on their opposite bench. They used to do mini meeting while sitting here.
Everyone is there.

Irene' s POV
       I made friends with Joy, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, Tzuyu. They all are so friendly. When leader announced teacher is not going to be there. The whole class shouted. Then Yeri said

'We should put our mini meeting now as there is no teacher going to be here '

Tzuyu said ' Yeah, Yeri I will be going to talk with my boyfriend. Bye '.
With that she left.
Yeri pouted and said ' I also want a boyfriend '
Everyone laughed at her.
Joy said ' okay calm down Yeri... Wendy, Seulgi call Jisoo and Jennie here. Yeri go and call Rose and Lisa to come here '. The three called them.
Joy turned to me and said
'I said you on that day about Jisoo right? I'm going to introduce her to you. She is so funny and lovely girl '
I said ' I'm so excited about her. I hope I could be a friend to her '
Joy said ' yeah she's so friendly . She will be a great friend to you '.
All seated surrounding our seats. It's actually like a meeting hall itself. I really love this atmosphere and the classes.
One girl suddenly said ' Hai Joohyun, I'm Rose. I'm Joy ' s cousin. I smiled at her and nodded.
Another girl suddenly said ' Hello I'm Lisa who is best friend of Rose and so close to Rose . I'm so close to Rose than Joy'.
By saying it, she strucked her tongue towards Joy. Joy glared at her. I interrupted their glare by saying
' You guys know me as Joohyun but you can call me Irene '
Rose said ' OK Irene ' and she smiled.
I turned towards Jisoo. She is really looking like me in some direction. She seems to so pretty and hella cute.I tried to initiate the conversation. But Wendy  beat me before saying anything ' Jisoo, Irene is looking so much like you. Sometimes I feel like you guys are sisters ' .
Seulgi continued ' yes, when I entered our classroom I saw Irene sitting on the bench I thought her as Jisoo only '.
I smiled towards Jisoo and Jennie .
I said ' Hi Jisoo and Jennie '.
Jennie replied with a hi but Jisoo just kept her face so dull and lightly smiled and waved at me. I just nodded. I asked ' what happened Jisoo you seem so dull... Are you not feeling well ????'
Jisoo shaked her heads and said ' I'm little bit tired so that only. Otherwise no problem at all '.
She then smiled but I could feel a sadness in her eyes. She is hiding something.
Joy said
'If you're tried Go and take some rest Jisoo. The teacher is also not there so it's better to take some rest '.
She nodded and Yeri said ' I will take her back to her seat '.
She protested ' I can go by myself '.
But Yeri gave her a glare and take her to her place and asked her to take some rest.
Following them Jennie also went along her before giving us a little apologized look.
Joy said ' She seems to be worried about something. She usually would be the brightest as her smile will make others to feel happiness around her. '
Lisa and Rose looked at each other and just become somewhat sad after Hearing what Joy said.
Noticing this Wendy asked ' Lisa is there anything you guys hiding from us?'
They both again look each other and shaked their heads. But they see me with somewhat look in their eyes like some problem and I am the responsible for that. Maybe I am delusional?. But somethings make me to think otherwise like Jisoo is sad because of me? Did I just hurt her feelings unknowingly or I am overthinking about this?.Seulgi called me ' Irene what are you thinking about??? Let's just get know about ourselves. Okay???? You already know our names but we don't know much about each others like colors, family etc.lets talk about this ' .
Lisa continued ' Yes, do you have a boyfriend?'.
My eyes get widen and I get shy and bowed my head. Joy started teasing me with Wendy.
Rose continued ' Is he in this school ?'
. I just nodded. I got so happy when they're asking about my boyfriend because Of him only I am living in this world. Whenever I lost my hopes he is the person who will be there after my family.
Wendy said ' Wow it's so great. By the way who is he?. No let's us guess. Is he handsome?'. I nodded.
'Is he is senior or junior or our class?' . I thought for a while and said
'He is 2 years seniors than you guys ' . When I said this Lisa and Rose sounded shocked and said ' Is it.......'
At that time teacher entered our class. The teacher shouted at us as we are not keeping quiet for a few minutes itself. The day continued like that but I noticed how Jisoo is behaving. She looks like she's hurt deeply. I hope I can clear it but I don't know the problem itself and don't know much about her then how can I help her. I signed.
I started listening to the lectures
Jisoo's POV
     When Irene is speaking to Lisa  I saw her face she is having an angelic elegance in her face. She is looking like a goddess even in school attire. But my heart suddenly said that's why only Jin fall for her. She is so elegant . She is the right pair for him. She is also kind. She is so sweet. Her smile can make others happy but it tore my heart. Why she should be my classmate?. Why it's all happening all of sudden. I hope it won't turn too bad. I should be strong in it. Wendy said something to me but my mind is full of her thoughts only. Irene looked at me and said hi to me and Jennie. I also returned with a wave. I can't stand it anymore I shouldn't come here. I don't know by seeing her makes me so hurt. Suddenly she said ' what happened Jisoo you seem so dull... Are you not feeling well ????'
I shaked my heads and said ' I'm little bit tired so that only. Otherwise no problem at all '.
I then smiled but My sadness can be seen in my eyes.
Joy said ' If you're tried Go and take some rest Jisoo. The teacher is also not there so it's better to take some rest '.
I nodded and Yeri said ' I will take her back to her seat '.
I protested ' I can go by myself '.
But Yeri gave me a glare and take me to my place and asked me to take some rest.
Following them Jennie also came here .She is looking so sad. It's all because of me. I made her worried. Yeri said
'Jisoo I know you're hiding something from us. Can you please tell me what it is?'.
I just shaked my head and said ' no Yeri I'm so tired that's the reason '
.
I tried my best not to tell her as she is also Irene's friend so she may be uncomfortable with us and I don't want my love to be known to Irene.
But Yeri said
'I know Jisoo, you're thinking about Irene right?. She is our friend too but I know you feel bad as your thinking she' s your crush's girl right??'
I gave up. I should have known as my friends already  know about my crush. They could easily identified it . I just nodded.
Yeri said ' Don't worry Jisoo. I want to you to be brave and handle the situation. The best solution is in your hand only '.
I blinked. What I am having?
She said ' you should tell your crush about your love towards him ' .
I said ' no Yeri he's taken and I don't want to become an enemy to Irene. She might hate me if she knows and it would her hurt her too.He don't love me or like me. Better to say he doesn't even don't know me '.
Yeri said ' Did she just said you that he is her boyfriend?'.
I said ' She didn't say but by his actions I can feel it '
At that time the teacher came . We all settled in our place. Yeri went to her place. The teacher scolded us. I felt my head is dizzy. Jennie asked me to take rest but I assured that I'm fine and listened to the class.

The lunch came,
Jin's POV
          I went to Irene's class as it is lunch. I hope she gets new good friends. I wanted her to see her smiling always. In her class I saw her arranging her bag and talking with her friends. I'm glad to see her happy. I know some of her friends as Joy is Jimin's sister. I'm glad that she got friend with her. I hope they could be great friends. I entered her class casually. While entering I'm crashed with one girl. She fell down. I gave my hands to help her stand. I said ' I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming. I'm sorry. Are you alright now?' She kinda remind me of Joohyun. Her face is so flustered . It's so cute.
She said ' I'm fine. I also didn't see you so sorry '.
From a distance Jimin's cousin Rose shouted ' Jisoo come fast we are already late '.
She hurriedly said ' OK I will be going '. I just nodded. Her name is Jisoo. Her voice is so different from Joohyun. I then again saw Joohyun coming towards me. She and her friends came. Joy recognised me and said ' Jin oppa what are you doing here?'.
'I just came to see my Joohyuniiiieeee ' I said and pinched Joohyun' s cheeks. She just glared at me.Her friends asked her ' Is it that Jin?'. I arched the eyebrows at them.
' What Jin? Did you tell me about them Joohyun?'
She said ' No '
Someone asked her ' he is the person you talked about,right?'
Joohyun shook her head. I'm so confused what about what they're talking.
Joy said ' can we go to canteen and talk?'
We all nodded.