Eight Months Later

Oh yeah, I was eight months pregnant and I was driving Phoenix crazy with my cravings or my swing moods, but he never once snapped at me, he was patient even though I drove him nuts.

We also got married three months ago, we couldn't wait and now I'm Sierra Lake.

Actually it was a double wedding, Matias also decided to get married, so why not share our wedding day with someone who means everything to me, my twin.

"I'm craving some cake."

"You just ate ten minutes ago." He said giving me a look.

"But, cake." I said while pouting.

"Fine, let me go buy it." He said before pecking my lips then he was gone.

I went to the couch and pet Teddy.

Twenty minutes later Phoenix returned only to see me asleep.

"The things I do for love." He said placing the cake on the kitchen island.

He came back and picked me up, then he took me to the bedroom.

"Night, beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

A month went by and I was due any time.

Grace gave birth to a baby girl, two weeks ago. She's the cutest.

I'm not ready to pop, that's gonna hurt.

"You're gonna make a hole." Nix said.

"I'm just freaking, I'm due anytime."

"Just relax."

"But it will hurt." I whined.

"It will be okay, baby." He hugged me.

"Think we can keep him another nine months till I'm ready?" I said he just laughed.

"It will be okay, when the baby decides to come you'll be ready." He said before giving me a sweet kiss.

"Well, baby is coming." I said as we both look down, yep my water broke.

He picked up my stuff then exit the door.

"Three, two, one." I said then he returned.

"My bad." He said picking me up.

Only Phoenix would forget me, gotta love my hubby.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After a painful process, our baby boy finally arrived, they went to clean him, then  bring him back.

"Hey, handsome. Just so you know, you're not allowed to date till you're forty." I said caressing his face, Nix just chuckled.

Minutes later, everyone arrived.

"He's precious." Mom said.

"Our second grandkid, can't believe how fast you and Matias grow up." Dad said while looking at me and Matias.

"Meet, Isaac Jordan Lake." Dad's face lit up.

"Isaac was Phoenix father." I said to everyone.

"Hey Issac." Everyone said.

"Welcome to this world, baby boy. It sucks, you're gonna love it." I said as everyone chuckled.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Isaac was six months, I don't want him to grow so fast.

"Who's the cutest baby boy." I said lightly pinching his cheeks, he just giggled.

"Stay little forever." I picked him up and took him to the living room where Nix was.

"Hey, babe." I said sitting down.

"There's my favorite two people." He said grabbing Issac then gave me a kiss.

"I want him little forever." I said.

"Once he's three years, we can have another one, and another one and so on." He said with a smirk.

"If only guys could feel the pain we go through labor."

"Hey, we go through your mood swings and cravings."

"Try pushing a baby out of your private area." I said while raising an eyebrow.

"True."

"And we have a situation down here." He said while covering his nose.

"Time to change him, baby daddy." I said to him.

"What."

"Come on, you're gonna love it." I chuckled as he shook his head.

We went to Isaacs room and lay him down so he could change his diaper, this should be fun.

He started to change him and wanna know the best part, he peed and his little water gun aimed on his shirt.

I was laughing so hard, gotta love Isaac.

"And save." I said.

"You recorded?"

"Yes, just in case anything happened, like now." I chuckled, he just rolled his eyes.

"Finally you're changed, now next time pee on your mom." He said while picking him up.

"My boys." I hugged them.

"I love you, beautiful."

"I love you more, Nix." I gave him a quick kiss.

"And we love you." We said giving Issac a kiss on each cheek.

These two people are everything to me, and I could not be more happy

To be continued..