A Christmas To Remember

MATIAS POV:

*flashback*

It has been two weeks since we came back from that trip, things between me and Grace have become a bit hot.

I wanted for her to be ready for that step, I was okay waiting she's worth the wait.

It was Saturday and everyone was out, I was in my room with Grace watching a movie, halfway through the movie we started to make out.

My hands started to roam her body, I took off her top then unclasped her bra leaving her exposed, she was beautiful.

She removed my shirt and started to work on my pants, soon all our clothes were off then I pinned her down, i wrapped my member. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to be yours completely." She said blushing.

I positioned myself, then made my way inside her, she was really tight.

I took my time with her, I wanted her first time to be special, i went slow.

Soon her pain was replaced by pleasure, she started to pick up my pace so we went faster, our bodies were moving at the same rhythm.

It didn't take long before we both found our release.

"I love you, Grace." I said before pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you more, Matias." She smiled against my lips.

Let's just say round one became round two and three.

"Daddy, Matias is in trouble." Dove said cause Grace was screaming my name.

"Get changed and out." Dad said while knocking on the door.

We got changed and faced the music, sex talk. Not pretty let me tell you.

Grace was really red, thanks mom and dad.

*End of flashback*

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Oh my God." I said while laughing so hard.

"Seriously, having sex in our house when you know anyone can enter at any moment." I said.

"We let the heat of the moment get to us. But I don't regret one bit, so worth it." He said smiling.

"Oh twin, we really are unholy." I chuckled.

"No shame." He said while chuckling.

"What are we talking." Cristina said while taking a seat next to us.

"Just our dear brother having sex in the house, and getting caught."

"Ohh, I made that mistake. I was with Kayla watching a movie in my room, then we got in the heat of the moment."

"I thought mom and dad were out of the house then boom, sex talk with Kayla, not pretty." She sighed.

"So grown ups talking about this." I said making them chuckle.

"Talking about what." Dove said while sitting on my lap.

"About hot dogs and tacos." Matias replied to her.

"Ahh, I like hot dogs." She said so innocently.

"They're so perfect, they grew up so fast." Mom said to dad.

"They are, and we still have our little Dove, Baby girl."

"Yeah, I just wished they didn't grow fast."

"Bright side, in the future we will get grandkids." He said.

"True." She smiled.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Christmas finally arrived, we all got changed and waited for everyone to arrived, I was excited to spend Christmas with Phoenix.

Everyone came and we waited for the clock to announce twelve, soon the countdown came and everyone yelled, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, babe."

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

I went to hug my parents and siblings, then everyone.

"Here, hope you like it." I said giving him his present.

I gave him a digital portrait with picture of us and our friends.

"I love it so much." He said while sliding the pictures, everyone joined us and saw the pictures.

"That's me." Dove squealed, we just laughed.

After exchanging gifts, he said. "I have something important to to say to you."
He said while pulling a small black box, "Don't freak, it's not an engagement ring, it's a promise one."

"One that I will replaced with an engagement one, cause baby, you're the love of my life, and I want a future together." At this point I was crying, and mother nature hit me so you can imagine.

"Will you accept this promise ring?"

"Yes." I said as he pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you so much." I sobbed, I was very emotional.

"I love you more."

Everyone clapped.

I mean a promise ring is closer to an engagement one, I was so happy right now.

We all talked, laughed and had a great Christmas with everyone, aunt Bri and aunt Jojo were fighting their daughters for churros and apple pies. They need help.

It was a really great Christmas.

To be continued..