Happy Birthday, Sierra and Matias

MATIAS POV:

I saw the perfect opportunity to snatch the gun, except it backfired and it ended up shooting me in the arm.

Fuck, this hurts like hell.

Soon the police arrived, and he got scared and let the gun drop, Nix grabbed it and tossed it away then he threw a punch on his nose.

"That's for hitting Sierra, and Grace, fucking coward, you just made everything easy by coming here, you're really stupid." Nix said angry.

"I came here cause I wanted to end you all, you took Grace from me." He said looking at me.

"She was never yours, have fun in jail." I smirked.

After the police handcuffed him, my family came outside and saw my arm, they rushed me to the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital they removed the bullet, that hurt too. What's life without a crazy person shooting you.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We were a few days away from our birthday, finally eighteen. Woohoo.

I was at Phoenix place watching a movie, I felt his lips on my neck he was kissing it making me hot.

I let a little moan escaped, which was music to him, he started to suck it really hard.

Soon his lips met mine and things were getting intense, his hands started to roam my body.

"Someone is happy down there

"Someone is happy down there." I said while pointing at his poking device.

"Sorry, guess he's excited to be in the presence of my hot girlfriend." He said against my lips.

Let's just say, he explored and left me in pure bliss. It was freaking amazing.

He also guide me on how to explore him.

"So?" He asked.

"That was, wow." I said catching my breath.

No, we didn't have sex, we just explored each other.

"Just wait when I finally make you mine completely, you won't be able to walk." He smirked, and by the way his member is ten inches. Good luck me.

••••••••••••

It was our birthday today eiiiik finally eighteen, woohoo.

"We're eighteen, people." I heard Matias yelled.

"Hell yeah, eighteen motherfudgers." I said getting out and joined Matias in the celebration.

"Yay, what's that fudger word." Dove asked while jumping with us.

"It's a type of chocolate." We said with Matias.

Our parents came out and just laughed.

"Happy birthday, Matias and Sierra." Our parents said.