Nine Lives

I dont like blindly following people but I'm curious so I let Cell lead me.

"Just how far are we going?" he smiled at me again.

"Not much farther." I didnt ask any more questions. Soon we came across an ally and inside was a few boxes with blankets coats and a few bits of rotten food.

"Well looks like I've been robbed a few times." he looked around and scratched the back of his neck.

"It happens to us all." I say. I looked at all the bits of scrap.

"Well I'm glad that even after five years my bed is still kind of there." he started to collect his things.

"What all are you going to take back?" he looked at me from his hands and knees.

"Well all of it." I looked at his tattered things.

"Well be very noticeable with all of this if you were the blanket and hide the things under it then we could pretend you are my grandfather, but you'll have to avoid eye contact or else you might look to young." Cell and I walked home like this. While going thru the caverns he asked,

"Why hasnt any one found this place?" I looked at the hand carved walls of my maze of a home.

"When I first came here at a young age it was just a cliff face, I made a small crevice with a pick I had stolen. Over time I met kids that actually enjoyed carving rooms and halls from the stone, theyve helped me make a home for unwanted kids. No one comes by because they dont think they need to map out a cliff or live near one so if you look at a map it will still say Hurt Cliffs." We reached his room and I bid him good night.

"Rock?" I looked around then down.

"Yes Jamie?" she held out a paper.

"Ley is doing better at righting as long as you show him were the lines are." really?! YES!

"Thank you Jamie! I really needed news like that after this week." but Jamie doesn't look happy.

"Um Rock? I know what Tanner did but Ley is asking where he is and is wondering why Tanner isn't the one teaching him anymore." oh, Ley loved Tanner how can I explain that his best friend tried to kill him?

"What did you tell him?" Jamie bounced on her heals and said

"I just told him Tanner wasnt feeling like himself which I guess is true but I feel like I'm lying." her eyes started to shine and I knelt in front of her holding her shoulders gently in my cold hands,

"Jamie, you did not lye okay? I'll tell him at some point but not now. So if you feel like you're lying then just remember it was my decision so I'm the lire to blame. Now go get some dinner and sleep." once Jamie was out of view I turned around

"Enjoy the show?" Cell walked out of the shadows.

"Sorry Rock I was just curious." he looked down but I am short enough to still see his face.

"Well I hope you have nine lives. Goodnight Cell."