Don't be scared sir

When we arrived everyone looked surprised which made me laugh like crazy. Regaining my self-control I became serious.

"Were is Tanner!?" I demanded. They all pointed to Ley's room.

"That ideate." I mumbled to myself as I marched up the poorly carved stairs. I barged in and saw Tanner holding Ley against the wall by his neck.

"YOU! Put that boy down now!" he dropped Ley and looked at me in terror.

"How!? Wait! Rock! Let me explain!" I walked to him till he had barely enough room between me and the wall.

"You know where you're going now." I grabbed his ear with a bunch of hair and dragged him down the stairs then down another flight.

"Please! Rock! No!" he begged me all the way to the cage but I still threw him in and locked the door. Once I got back up Cell looked at me in fear and asked

"Were did you take him?" we could still hear his cries for my forgiveness and pity. I walked passed Cell and to my room.

"Dont be scared sir." Jamie looked up at him even smaller compared to an adult.

"Rock is really kind and fun when you follow the thieves code. Tanner just has to stay there for a few days without food or water but Rock won't let him die." Cell looked at the dark staircase with no light bellow as the sound of Tanners begging began to fade.