A Dinosaur Rampage

They all Started to Run as the T-Rex was really shaking the Island about! "Come on Hurry!!!", Shouted Leon. So they ran and ran and ran until the T-Rex couldn't run anymore and then the Island made a big "Bang!" and the T-Rex and the Velociraptor fell of the Island and into the Water! Then when they both fell in Leon and the other's started to Walk further up to the Top of the Island! Leon's Mum said "We can't go much Further surely!" Leon had to do something about his Parents and he knew they couldn't stay on the Island because he needed to work out what is wrong with the Island and avoid his Mum and Dad getting hurt! 

Just then a Portal flashed right in front of them and Leon said "You can't stay here Mum and Dad I don't want you to get hurt I will try and find out what's going on!" So Mum and Dad got into the Portal and Said to Leon "Be Careful Leon!" Leon Replied "Don't worry I'll be Fine!"

So they walked into the Portal and they were took home! Leon said to Jenny "Right we've got some work to do come on!" So they walked further until they saw a grey, stone door so they stood in front of it and suddenly opened! Leon shouted "Hello is anyone here?" There was no Reply until he heard Screaming coming from the Far distance! There was lots of Fog in front of him but he was Brave and decided to walk through it all! Then after a While he found a Man sat on the Wall he was Crying with his head in his hands! "Hello I'm Leon what's wrong?" Leon wanted to help him! Then he answered "I'm Scared!, I dont like them!" Leon asked what don't you like?? "I don't like the Dinosaurs!!" Leon asked how old he was!, he said "I'm 7!" So Leon gave him a Hug and said "Everything will be Okay and I'm here to stop them!" The Boy smiled with Relief that he was going to be okay! Just then there was a Flash and Leon said "You and Jenny we need to Run!" So they Ran and they Ran until they came to a Stop and they came to a Dark room with a Red light in the Distance and It was Flashing they moved towards it and then there was another "BANG!" The Boy said "I'm SCARED!"