Part 34

Veronica's POV
I heard a knock on my door. I walked to my bedroom door and saw him. "Hey." He says. I take back a couple of steps before...
I slam the door on him. "Please, can we talk?" Jughead says. I can't even look at him without wanting to slap him. "Who the hell let you in my house?" I say looking down. "Your dad, he says you were expecting me." He replies "Uhh yeah." I say scratching behind my head. "Let's go talk in my fathers study." I say leading the way. We walk to Daddy's study. I sit in his big chair which honestly makes me feel powerful especially with my giant self portrait behind me. I cross my legs as Jughead sits in front of me.

"What did you wanna discuss?" He says while he gets comfortable in his chair. "Umm, first I just wanna say that I left the Ghoulies." I say placing my hands on the desk. He scoots his chair closer to the desk. "Really? That's great!" He says with a smile. I smirk back looking into his eyes. "Yes, but here's the catch...I'm not gonna be associating with the serpents anymore. I'm going to take on my families business." I say leaning back. I could see how disappointed he was. "You told us you disliked what you're parents do! Now your taking on their illegal business." He says getting up. I just sit there watching him get frustrated. "It's the only thing I'm good at! Hurting people is the only thing I'm good at I guess. Betty hates me! Archie and I don't even talk anymore! You cheated on me, am I not good enough!? Am I such a rich bitch slut that you had sex with my ex bestfriend?" I say getting up and walking towards him. "Veronica, I..." He says but stops. "It's obvious you're not over Betty. I suggest you go be with her." I say as my eyes water. Jughead just keeps staring at me. "She's probably pregnant or something." I say wiping my tears, I turn back towards Jughead. "What? Is there something wrong?" I say chuckling a bit.
He gets closer to me, I don't back away. "Jughead...I.." I start to say. "Shh, dont day anything. For now it's only you and me. I'm such a dick, stupid, and an idiot. You don't deserve me...I should go kill myself for what I've done. I've hurt you to many times, you've given me so many chances and I always fuck it up...I don't expect you to forgive me like ever, but please remember that I love you Veronica Lodge. Nothings going to change that." He whispers. I get closer to him, "You are a total dick, but I can't hate someone I love. No I don't forgive you, yet. But someday we'll meet again, fall in love again, and you'd be able to call me yours again." I say looking at him.
He presses his lips against mine. I kiss back, and things start to get heated. I just can't forgive Jughead in an night so I pull away. "I'm sorry, Jug." I say looking at him, and I run to my room. How could I do this. How do I trust people that have broken my heart multiple times. I guess I'll never know.

Jugheads POV
I walked home that night. I did want to kill myself, hurt myself. Instead I went to the bus station. "Can I get a ticket to Toliedo Florida?" I ask the women in the booth. "Sure, bus gets here in about an hour." She says. I nod and I go to my trailer to grab a few things. I just needed a break from Riverdale, and it's drama. I left a note on the refrigerator and I sent two voicemails. One to my childhood bestfriend Archie. And the other to Toni.

The bus arrived and I went on. I gave the bus driver my ticket and I sat in the back. I turned on my phone I saw messages from Toni. I turned my phone off and ignored the calls and messages I was getting. My eyes started to water as I remembered the good memories I had in Riverdale. I don't know how long I would be gone...but I think everyone needed a break from me, especially Veronica.
——————————————————-
SORRY IM SO LATE!! I WAS REALLY BUSY TODAY AND I FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING BUT ITS HERE!
it's a short one but I'm tired and yeah! I'm gonna sleep now gn ♥️

-xo, May