9

Trevor Kim has just ordered Sosa and his goons to kill us. Within a matter of seconds, Keon pulls out a gun. I'm kind of shocked low-key. Keon is really a gangster and that is so different from the guy that I know. Seeing how quickly he pulls out the gun and points it at Sosa is shocking to say the least.

"You got the balls to pull that trigger kid," Trevor asks.

Keon is surrounded by goons with guns. They have the guns pointed at me. They have the guns pointed at Jamila who is standing there just looking lost and confused.

"Trevor, baby what are you doing?" Jamila asks.

The pathetic nature of my sister takes a whole new low. I'm shocked when she just looks like she really believes this guy is her baby. The look on Trevor Kim's face shows that he doesn't care about Jamila. Even worse than that I don't think Trevor Kim gives two fucks about Sosa.

Keon's hand is shaking, "Sosa, tell your boys to put the guns down."

"Do it," Sosa states.

"Don't..." Trevor argues.

I'm even more surprised when I notice Sosa's goons hesitate to follow Sosa's orders. When Trevor responds they look at one another with this confused look on what should actually be done. They don't put the guns down. There are guns pointed at all of our heads. My heart is racing. Trevor is calling Keon's bluff and at this moment it looks like even though Sosa looks like the killer it is really Trevor who is pulling all the strings in this situation.

Sosa looks at Trevor, "What the fuck?"

"He's not going to do it," Trevor responds, "Trust me."

Sosa looks uneasy at Trevor. I hold Jamila's hands. My sister is crying unreasonably all of a sudden. I feel so bad for her. She feels betrayed. I can see her just sitting there breaking down and I can't help but feel bad. This has nothing to do with the fact that somehow we found ourselves in the middle of a gangster standoff. This was because the man she supposedly loved could give two fucks about her.

Keon is shaking his head, "Sosa. I'm telling you man. I don't miss. Let us walk out of here. We don't want no beef. We just want to leave."

"Too late," Travis Kim states, "I don't do too well with competition."

"I'm not talking to you," Keon says, "Sosa ain't you the boss? Ain't you the one making the calls right now?"

Sosa isn't the type of guy you point a gun at. I'm shocked and surprised by the amount of balls that Keon has right now. Sosa was a gang boss. He wasn't on the same level as Keon but right now Keon was going head to head with him without batting an eye.

"You shoot me, they will rain down on you," Sosa tells Keon, "You know that right."

"I promise you if I go out, I'm taking at least you with me."

"First shot you take you're dead."

Travis interrupts, "Aim it at him."

The goons follow Sosa's directives. Within a matter of seconds, I'm the target. All of the guns. Keon looks over at me and he looks like he is completely losing it right now. The focus that was in his eyes a minute ago is gone. All of a sudden his hands are shaking and that steady gun isn't so steady anymore. His eyes keep looking over at me. They keep staring hard.

"Wait ok. Hold up. Hold up," Keon starts tripping through shaking hands and immediate sweats rolling down his forehead.

Sosa's people can tell that they are making him sweat. All of a sudden these cocky smiles are forming on their faces.