Chapter 3 - Chaeyoung to the Rescue, Once Again!

Start from the beginning

"Wait? You got the ticket?" Jisoo was surprised.

"Yeah, I did, I did!" Lisa started jumping up and down while walking down the street, because it hit her again that she was actually going to a Jennie Kim concert.

"Oh my, Lisa... I'm so happy for you!" Jisoo exclaimed, and Lisa actually heard a tone of happiness in her voice for the first time in a semi-long time.

"Thank youuu! I can't wait!"

"Oh my... That's really great Lisa! So... how are you going to get there?" Jisoo asked concerned, since she knew it wasn't going to be cheap.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung....?"

"I... asked for a favor, she knew a guy.... and well, I will meet up with her soon to buy the plane ticket from her"

"That's great! Oh my, say "hi" to her when you see her."

"I will babe... Also, when are we going to see each other? We haven't seen each other for a couple of days now. I know you have been busy, but, you know, Lisa needs some loooove." Lisa said that word with a bit more emphasis, and she also giggled.

"I know Lisa, but you have also been busy."

"Yeah, studying!" Lisa laughed. "But I am always ready to have a small break if that means that I can see your face."

"Okay, fine! I don't think I'll be able to see you today. Yeah, the people from the office already made plans for us to hang out after work, and since I'm still "technically the new one...""

"Even though you've been there for a couple of months." Lisa muttered a bit annoyed.

"EVEN THOUGH I've been there for a couple of months!" Jisoo growled and then continued "I still want to be accepted there. This is a great job for me and I don't want to be an outcast."

"Fine." Lisa didn't want to argue.

"What do you mean "fine"? Don't you like the fact that I'm happy and that I have great co-workers?"

"No, I didn't say-"

"Don't you like my new co-workers? Aish, Lisa!"

"I didn't say that!"

"I know what your "fine" means."

"Okay, I'm sorry, you're right." Lisa said apologetically. She didn't want to argue with Jisoo, because again, she would rather have this kind of Jisoo than no Jisoo at all. That was everything Lisa had been repeating to herself. She knew that that implied that she had low self-esteem, and she thought that no one else would love her like Jisoo. And she also thought that this was just Jisoo's phase and that they both would grow into each other again soon enough. She just had to be patient and love her girlfriend.

"Okay" Jisoo continued. "So... see you tomorrow then? You can come to my place!"

"Why don't you come over to my place?"

"You know why... I really have to take care of my dog."

"Well, you can always bring her with you."

"No! She won't like it there!"

"But babe, you haven't even tri-"

"Lisa!"

"Okay, I'll come over." Lisa said defeated. There was a couple of seconds of silence and then Jisoo continued:

"Hey Lisa... Where are you going to stay in Seoul? And for how long anyway?" Lisa stood shook because she didn't even think about that part of the plan. She was way too excited about the concert and she totally forgot about everything else involving the whole trip.