XI

i decided to call the university about how her got in to the fatal accident, they had seemed shocked and decided to inform the rest of the frat boys and fake girls at loughborough.

may we get your attention. i know this may seem weird, your literature professor has called the whole university on a friday night, you'd rather be doing something fun, like hanging out or going clubbing. but that's not the point. we would like to gather your prayers for a student here at loughborough. she had been hit in a fatal collision between a lorry and a motorbike. the incident had happened only yesterday afternoon, when everyone should've been on campus. we'd like you to think about this and keep the thought in your minds, always stay on campus and stay safe on the roads. thank you so much, you may return back home.

the students clapped and chattered among themselves. who was this girl? they hadn't given any other information, was this all staged to keep us safe?
one boy called bullcrap, but the girls i know gee knew all proved him wrong because the professor was getting emotional, normally they wouldn't if it was staged.
a girl who was wearing a long white dress and a tight ponytail walked by herself, glaring at everybody as she walked out of the enterance.
she was wearing a badge which read
'great loughborough hospital. nurse ebony maximoff.'