v

'thanks for walking me home, will. meet me at the coffee shop, ill pay for you in response' i smiled, holding the straps of my backpack tightly.
'sounds like a deal, hon.' quickly, will gathered if what he just said, and turned on his ankle.
i coughed, and will cleared his throat. i nodded my head and unlocked my front door awkwardly, only to be greeted by my shibu inu, flake.
'hey baby, hey!' i kneeled down, and ruffled my hands through her fur and squeezed her face with my ringed fingers.
'hey sweetie. how was school?' my auntie walked through and in to the hallway in her robe, holding a cup of tea in her right hand. she hugged me with her left hand and nuzzled her head in to my shoulder.
ive lived with auntie grace for all my life- and it was the best ever. she's the person i could trust with my whole heart and more nowadays.
'interesting.' i said, giving her a look which signalled her that i didn't want to talk about it.

*the next afternoon*

'i'll be there in five,' i smiled at will, who i was facetiming whilst i was getting changed to meet him. 'done.' i pulled up my shorts and grabbed my keys to the black lexus i drove.
'aight. see you there, safe' will nodded and ended the call; the connection was great, which told me that he was driving at the moment. a chill went up my spine thinking about how i didnt want him to get hurt on the way, most of the university hated him by now, as they saw him spit and kick on Miley not only the other day.

I SAVED THIS AS A DRAFT AND FORGOT TO POST IT PISS OFF