VIII

time had passed, will and i had finished our coffees and put doughnuts; we had chocolate surrounding our mouth, like we were little kids again.
when nobody used to judge us.
we walked out of the store, laughing and giggling, which escalated in to tears of laughter and will almost pissing himself. his laugh is so cute when he tries not to be a hard roadman.
"thanks for that compliment gee' will rolled his eyes, actually nearly pissing himself now.
'huh' i said, totally not paying attention to where i was going and what i was saying. i opened up snapchat and started filming him, walking backwards and nearly falling in to broken potholes.
the road is normally so busy at this time- Whitley Bays' rush hour at its best. angry men screaming at the other angry men in front of him.
" pay attention to the road georgia, you'll fall on to the road." he started pacing faster to me, trying to grab hold of my wrist.
"catch me!" i turned around and started sprinting - in and out of cars, lorries, bikers and families. the wind wafted through my blonde hair, feeling amazing on my hot cheeks. i made the horns in to a melody and the swear words in to the rhythm of my heart pounding against my chest.
people stared and some seniors laughed whole heartedly.
i ran so fast that i tripped on a wonky pavement and in to the road- smashing my teeth and head in. i tried to get up, yet a lorry ran straight over my hair. my hair got caught in to the wheel, it turning and ripping it all out.
suddenly, loud horns blared and lights flashed, everything in a blur.
the only thing i could hear was will screaming, crying, and people yelling.

OH
MY
GOSH
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE IN STOCK SKSJDJSJSNE

robberies On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara