iv

"sara? mikey!' i couldnt believe my eyes, my best friend and her boyfriend where arguing intensely, all because of me.
'i cant fucking believe you did this to her! you do know that you're a huge jerk and should be sent to hell?' sara growled at mikey, holding the rim of his t-shirt in the claws of her hand.
'im not a jerk, you fat bimbo. she deserves it anyway, georgia is a slut' he burst in to hysterical laughter as his group of friends sniggered too.
all from will. will was standing to the side, face bright red from rage and his fingernails digging deeply in to his hands. he was going to explode any second now.
'hey saz. stop, please. we'll go to the split bean and have a cake whilst relaxing,' i tried to persuade her, brushing stray hairs from her sweaty forehead and behind her ears. 'you don't need to do this, come.' my whispering was obviously audible as a boy, whom i did not know, shouted 'pussy!' from behind the crowd. 
suddenly, the mocking stopped and turned in to gasps. i turned around to see mikey on the ground, bleeding from his nose and mouth.
there i saw will pounding his feet in to mikey's stomach. 'will! oh my god, stop, stop! please stop!' i ran and pulled his arms to his back. however, will was determined to set free. it took me, sara's and my maths professor to pull him back and subtly calm him down.

*time skip cause im lazy lmao*

i wrapped the bandages around his cut fists and told him to keep hold of the ice on his face.
'you didn't have to do this. im a prick, gee'
did he just call me gee? i sighed and walked to get scissors, to tie off the knot.
'you look pretty hot with that black eye.' i winked. what was i doing? he looked up and bit his lip, staring in to my blue eyes.
i licked my lip, staring back in to his green. the tension was building as we both looked back up from lips to eyes. lips to eyes. lips to ey-

'are you done in there already? you've caused enough trouble you two. off the campus, home for you and you.' thanks, mrs westland.

skrr quavo the fuck out of exams🤣🤨👏💓😋💓😍🤤❤️😭🤣👏🏼💖💖🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿💝💖🦆🦆🚡🦆🚡💞😋😍💗💔🤤🤤👍🏻🤣👏🏼😭👏🏼💙💞🚡😟💔😍