ARE YOU A GAY MIND-READING VAMPIRE!?- Ch 5

DANI POV

"WHAT THE HELL?! ELLA!" Danny yelled as he heard what Alex said. Crap. Alex, if you were here right now I would sooo kill you!

"Oh, so she's with a client? And you're on the phone with her? Kinky, I didn't know you liked that stuff!"Alex purred on the phone, to Kim. Ew! I feel so bad for her right now!

"I'll call you later, Dani, I got a horny werewolf's @ss to beat!" Kim growled before hanging up. Why did she call? Am I really that amazing, or was there a reason? ... Nah, I'm just that AMAZING!

"DANIELLE MEAGAN JOHNSON! WHO IS ALEX, AND WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE A PROSTITUTE?!" Daniel roared. I see his eyes alight with blue fire, oh shiz, I gotta get him outta here! At least he didn't hear the werewolf part...

"Danny, lets go outside, okay?..... You need to calm down!" I say in a soothing tone.

"I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN!" Danny roared. "YOU ARE MY BABY SISTER, AND I WILL NOT HAVE ANYONE SEE YOU WITHOUT CLOTHES ON!"

I sighed, "I AM NOT YOUR BABY SISTER! I'm your TWIN! IF I'M A BABY SISTER THEN SO ARE YOU!" I scream back. Wow, that made no sense... wouldn't he be a baby brother? Ah, whatever, I'll just chop off his balls, THEN we can be sisters!

Mike walks up to Danny and whispers something in his ear that not even I can hear. D@mn it, I want to hear! "Sorry... Ella, I just feel responsible for you leaving and now that you're back... I'm sorry," Danny explained vaguely.

"I go by Dani, now," I told him in a hash tone. Just because he's acting like nothing happened does NOT mean I won't!

"DANIELLE! YOU MEANIE HEAD!" Amy cried as she launched herself into me. "I can not believe you didn't tell me!"

"Sorry!" I mumbled.

"GUESS WHAT!" Amy screamed.

"WHAT?!" I screamed back. Gosh, I missed her! I can't wait for Bella to meet- oh yeah. I miss her too! She must be worried sick! I just hope she's not trying to find me... she always was horrible when we played hide and seek.

"TOMORROW THERE IS A TALENT SHOW!" Amy screamed. My eyes widened, no friggin' way! I LOVE talent shows! It like shows talent and stuff!

"NO WAY!" I exclaim.

"YES WAY!" She screams back.

"NUH UH!"

"YUH HUH!"

"NO FRIGGIN' WAY!"

"Y-"

"YES THE F*CK WAY! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!" Jack yelled over Amy. I pouted at him, meanie butt face.

"Thanks," I think I heard Danny mutter to Jack.

Uh oh... Jack glared at Danny, man if looks could kill, Danny would be six feet under,"I didn't do it for you or for your f*cking gang," Jack spat.

Danny looks furious. There's a reason Doug is my favorite brother, and this is it. Danny can lose his temper over the smallest things! I once borrowed his candy, and he burnt up my doll! How mean is that! "Daniel, it's simple if you burn up Jack, I'll be forced to use my amazing ninja powers!" I threatened. Danny stopped glaring at Jack for a moment, and he looked sad. Then confused, my guess would be, sad about me calling him Daniel and confused about my amazing ninja powers. (He didn't know I had those.)

"Since when do you have, 'Ninja powers'?" Danny asked.

I slowly crept forward so I am now next to Jack, "Since...... I HAVE TO GO PRACTICE!" I yell out and pull Amy and Jack out of the cafeteria, seriously how long is-