Am I not allowed to hug my baby daddy?- Ch 3

(IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, PLEASE READ)

Am I not allowed to hug my baby daddy?- Ch 3

DRAKE POV

I have never been more scared in my life; Dani said that the reason Dean and Daniel hate her is because she was born. But that can't be right... after she had said that everyone in the house froze in shock. After what seemed to he hours everyone snapped out of it and Sam ran for Dani's room. Something was wrong, I knew it... I just didn't know what.

So when Samuel paused for a second, I got scared, like more scared then when I realized Santa Clause is a pedophile who breaks into people's houses, and tells little kids how 'naughty' they were this year. "DANIELLE DON'T YOU DARE JUMP OUT THAT WINDOW!" He had screamed, desperation tinting his voice. Oh crap, this can not end up well.

There was hesitation on the other side of the door. For a second we all sigh in relief... Then we hear the window open, Jake and I race down the stairs and to the front of the house where Dani's window is.

So here we are, looking up to see Dani jump from the window of a second story house. I know the girl is stupid, but I didn't think she was THIS stupid.

She had only been wearing Sam's shirt, so imagine my surprise when she rips off the shirt mid-air and disappears. "Ho-ly $hit," I hear my twin mutter. As always, I second his statement. The sound of someone stepping on a twig behind us, snaps Jake and I on alert.

But when we turn to attack... No one is there...

I sniff the air to see if the intruder is near, but I smell chocolate covered strawberries... Dani? "Do you smell that?" I question my brother. He also sniffs the air, he must have smelled her too because his eyes widened and he nodded.

The only people that have powers are... Dean and his gang.

I remember earlier when we proved to her we are twins (finally, that girl can be really nutty!) how Dani got a sad look on her face. Just for a second, she quickly covered it up, so quickly I hadn't been sure I saw it. But now I know I did...

Daniel is 17... I think Danielle is 17 too... Wait a freaking second. Daniel... Danielle... Danny... Dani... Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin... Powers like a boss...

DANI IS DANIEL'S TWIN SISTER!

"HOLY CRAP ON A FREAKING CRACKER!" I blurt out in shock.

"What-?" Jake started to ask.

"FREAKING STEALER!" We both heard Dani scream, about a yard away from the twig. Either there is a ghost that sounds EXACTLY like Dani or Dani is invisible.

"GHOST!" Jake screams like a girl and dives behind me.

I have to agree with him on this, no way could she be invisible... Psh nah... So I do what any person would do... I run around in circles screaming like a girl yelling, "NOT ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! TAKE JAKE, HE'S SCREWED MORE CHICKS!". Hey I never said a normal person.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

KIM POV

Okay today is waayyy past its weird limit.

1; Dani, Samuel's MATE has the ears of a total bunny!

2; She's got to have some kind of messed up past including the double D's (Dean and Daniel)

3; She jumps out of a friggin' WINDOW!

4; The twins run out to catch the Alpha's mental mate, to find NO MENTAL MATE!

5; Drake yells out something about taking a crap on a crapper... or was it cracker? I don't know it's all just freaky!

6; The twins freak and Jake (the Dumb@ss-er one) Screams like a 5 year old, pig tailed little girl, after saying 'Ghost' like what the freak man?!